41: Something Cool

It's afternoon, Byul leave a while ago to fetch her wife and will be back in few hours. She and Seulgi message the others to come over to the latter's house for a dinner and to talk also. Since all of them don't have a work the next day, they all agreed but for Seungwan, she informed the two that she will be a bit late because she has a guesting.

Seulgi accompany Karina to visit her Appa in the cemetery. She wants to secure that her teenager daughter will not go out for a date.

-

Irene's POV

Seulgi and Karina still not back so we ate our lunch without them.

Jennie has a schedule for her monthly check up so Jackson go with her while Leo is with Byul. He requested that he wants to go out with her so Jennie let him.

Winter on the other hand also go out, she said she will be doing a group project in our café so that she can watch it too.

So to sum it up, it's just me, Sooyoung, Yerim with the maids here.

"Mommy, teacher Sana teaches us a new song!" Sooyoung cheers.

"Yeah!" Yerim shouts in excitement, agreeing to her unnie.

I forgot, the twins was with me here in our bedroom. They don't want to sleep because they're waiting to Seulgi and their unnie to go home.

"Really? Could you two sing that for me?" I asked.

"Yes!" both of them jumps.

Both of them stand up in front of me then start singing.

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am
How do you do?

Daddy finger, daddy finger, what's your name?
Thumb I am, thumb I am, call me "thumb"
Mommy finger, mommy finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am
How do you do?

They are struggling to show their thumb, maybe they don't know what is their thumb finger yet. So cute.

Mommy finger, mommy finger, what's your name?
I am called "index finger", you know me
Brother finger, brother finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am
How do you do?
Brother finger, brother finger, what's your name?

Middle finger, middle finger, now you know me
Sister finger, sister finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am
How do you do?

Sooyoung was the one who only sings that part because Yeri was saying something but then Sooyoung's voice is loud so I didn't hear Yeri. She joins again her unnie after she stated whatever she was saying.

Sister finger, sister finger, what's your name?
Ring finger, ring finger, I wear the ring
Baby finger, baby finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am
How do you do?

Baby finger, baby finger, what's your name?
That's my name, "baby finger", that is my name.

"I don't remember what's next mommy hehe." Joy giggles.

"Me too." Yeri follows then three of us laughs.

Both of them runs to me when I ask them to give me a hug. I kiss their cheeks that's cause them to giggle.

"You two are amazing. Teacher Sana will be glad when she knows that you remembers what she taught." I complimented then the twins clap their hands while jumping.

"Really? I want to have more stars." Joy asked excitedly.

I nod.

Seulgi's father and the twins have a bet. If the twins will have at least 20 stars in a month, he will buy them what they want and if the twins don't accomplish, they will give their grandpa a good massage. Yet he's not pressuring the twins to have a stars but what will you expect to my competitive daughters, right?

Mom and I was laughing our ass off on that bet. The twins are so serious to win.

"Sing that for dada later, okay?" I said.

Two of them vigorously nod then Sooyoung climb and sit on my lap while Yeri went to somewhere in the room finding something. Maybe the baseball bat that Seulgi bought. That was Yeri's favorite toy for awhile, she and her twin sister playing that toy lately with Seulgi and gosh... they broke three flower vase already.

"Mommy?" Sooyoung reach for my baby bump then gently caress it.

"Hm?" I tuck her hair to her ear while I'm supporting her small body not to fall.

"How baby go inside your tummy?" she innocently asked that made me jolted up.

I was taken aback on Sooyoung's sudden question.

"W-why you suddenly asked that? You shouldn't asked that, it's not for the babies." this is awkward.

"But it's about babies." she grins.

I sigh. Joy is such a curious kid.

"Okay, where should I start?-"

"At the beginning, mommy." Yeri nonchalantly answers me while making a tower using the pillows.

"Right." it is really really awkward "Ahmm.. dada and I did something that results of us having another baby." I stated.

Sooyoung pouts. She wants more information I guess.

"What is that something you and dada did?" she seriously asked.

I gulped. God Jihyo please save me.

"Oh gosh Sooyoungie.." I breathe deeply "Dada's thing.. don't you dare to ask because that's not for the kids... yeah I was saying.. dada's thing was put in mommy. There's a viscous liquid that came from ours and that were mixed and the baby formed inside mommy's tummy." that's was embarrassing even though it wasn't obvious.

"Wooooaaaahhh." Sooyoung's mouth is in 'O' shape "That's how you get there baby..." she said to belly.

"Unnie!" Yerim cuts, thank you baby.

"Hm?" Joy answers.

Yeri sit beside her and show her biggest smile.

"I will show you something cool..." Yeri whispers to Joy but I heard it though, I'm just literally beside them.

"What?"

Yeri shows her fist to Sooyoung still smiling like an idiot. My first born and I wait for Yeri to show something cool but Sooyoung became anxious, she want things to do fastly.

"Show it." she annoyingly said.

"Okay hihi." Yeri grin.

She slowly lift her middle finger and laugh loudly.

Where the hell my daughter learned that?!

Before even I scold Yeri, Sooyoung already copied what Yeri doing and the worst is-

They show it to me.

-

As I promised... but since I am happy, I will publish one in the two promised chapters today. 😆😚

-Y