32: Steal

Irene's POV

Together with the twins, here we are in the bed. I became tired and little bit sleepy for a moment so Seulgi suggested that I should rest for a while so I bring the twins with me who are snoring because they were so tired from swimming earlier.

"I thought you're sleeping.." Seulgi suddenly speaks getting out from the bathroom and sit on the couch near our bed.

"I don't want to sleep." I whine.

She chuckled then walk towards me then sit beside me.

"How do you feel?" she asked.

My heart melts by that simple gestures from her, she really wants to make sure that I am in a good condition.

"I'm good..." she hums as I clung to her and snuggle on her neck "By the way.. I have something to tell you..." I said then as a gossiper she is, she quickly look down to me.

"What is it?" she excitedly asked.

"About Yongsun.." I told her what the girls and I talked about earlier because Seulgi is good a listener and also in making decisions.

Flashback...

As Seulgi and her friends running around chasing each other, I get Sooyoung and Yerim out from the pool before they drowned there and Jennie did to Leo too. The kids keeps whining that they want to swim more.

"Mommy I want to swim more.." Joy pouts at me showing her puppy eyes.

"Me too, mommy!" Yeri added.

"Later when dada finished playing with her friends.." I said while wiping their wet bodies using towels.

"But mommy I can swim by myself, daddy Byul teach me!" Joy opposed.

"Dada didn't teach me unnie.." Yeri looks at her twin sister with jealousy "But dada told me that I will float because I'm chubby." she added without any hint of being hurt or what because Seulgi called her chubby.

"Mommy said later, that's it!" I sternly said then drag them to sit.

Even they look sulky, I just let them sit beside me and eat the food they want that was in the table while I'm catching up to what the girls talking about.

"Rene, is that really painful giving birth?" Yongsun asked who looks so desperate to hear from me that it wasn't.

"Not to scare you but yeah, it is but trust me, when you hear them cries and see them healthy, it's all worth it." it's a fact, when I deliver the twins, the pain vanished when I saw them with my own eyes.

"I'm really scared and excited at the same time hahaha." she laughs heartily then I remember something.

"Yah! I just remember, who's the guy earlier?" as if it is a cue, it caught Jennie's full attention.

Yongsun taken aback but soon enough compose herself.

"Please don't let Byul know this.. I will be the one to say this to her when I find the right time.." all of us nods "He's my ex-boyfriend. He once went to our restaurant but he doesn't know that Byul and I owned that. Then he saw me leaving the restaurant so he reached me out then we talked a bit before I completely leave. After that, he visited me everyday and I have no reason to say no." she stated in a serious tone.

"So why he's here?" Jennie annoyingly asked.

"And giving you 'that look'?" Nayeon added emphazing every words.

"I don't know really but I know he's trying to be close with me and that's what I am nervous because maybe Byul misunderstood everything." she sighs and looks so problematic.

"Byul unnie will punch his face when she knew." Rosé stated before she put the cookie inside her mouth.

"And I will let Lisa to help Byul unnie.." Jennie laughs.

Oh my gosh! This girl is really... aish! She's not Jennie Kim for nothing, right?

"What will you do if he shows up himself again to you in the restaurant?" I seriously asked not minding Jennie, Nayeon, and Rosé who are imagining Byul, Lisa, and Jeongyeon beating Solar's ex-boyfriend.

"I don't know. I will think of it carefully.. I don't want Byul got into fight so it's better to shut him down before it gets worse." she smile in sheepish so I tap her back for comfort.

"Mommy can we swim now? Dada is there now in the pool!" Yeri squeal and jumping in happiness pointing where Seulgi is.

"Okay.." after saying that word, two of them quickly runs "Don't run." I shouted but instead of listening, two of them run faster.

End of Flashback

"What do you think of it?" she was already lying on my lap while I stroking her hair once in a while.

"As Byul's friend, I have a right but I am not clearly in the position to say it to her.." she picks the other hand of mine and intertwine it to hers before placing it to her chest, right where the heart is "But if I am in Solar's shoes, I will meet with him with Byul being lovey dovey. Whatever reason of their breakup, I will show to him that I am happier.. no the happiest with the person whom I am with now. It will make the guy realize that the game is already finished and the winner is Byul." she expound while kissing my knuckles.

"Hypothetically, what if you are in Byul's point of view and you knew it already, what are you going to do?" in seriousness, I am imagining if that will happen to us, how Seulgi will react.

"I will punch him!" she casually said.

"Yah!" I pinch her nose softly and she just laugh.

"Why? He's trying to steal my woman from me so he needs to be punched!" she defended herself.

"Steal?"

"Aha. I can't just stand without doing nothing while he's trying to get what's mine. Say that I'm being possessive yet I really am." with that I slap her face so hard to hide my blushing face "Ouch!" she got up and massage her jaw.

So I quickly hug her that earns from her a confused look.

"Sorry hahahaha." I kiss her cheeks, that's enough as a peace offering to this slow dork.

-

Hi.

-Y