7: Exercise

Seulgi's POV

Joohyun is such a tease. She acts like she will kiss my lips but she slap my face and hide using the duvet.

I pull the duvet and I saw my teasing wife laughing covering her mouth using her small hands not to make any sound because the kids might wake up.

I pinned her using my hands and look at her, she was under my body "I love you Kang Joohyun!" I sweetly said to her, she got lost on my grip then she pull me for a kiss. We kissed passionately then she stop, maybe she don't want to continue this "I love you too Kang Seulgi!" she replied then kiss me again but now is intense.

She put her hands on my nape to deepen the kiss. After a minute of that intense kiss, she start to pull my shirt "Let's take this off!" she immediately lift my shirt up then throw it somewhere, we continue our kiss while one of her hands is in my nape and the other one is on my abs caressing or more likely scratching it. I kiss her neck finding her soft spot and when I found it "Ahh.. love.." she moaned. I kiss her collar bone and lift up her shirt for more access then throw it too somewhere. Her white creamy skin is showed up, she's wearing a black bra, I kiss her neck aggressively then her collarbone leaving love marks then my hands made its way to her back. In just a blink of an eye, I successfully unclasped her bra and dive to her white cream round not so small and not so big breasts, I put one on my mouth then I massage the another one "Oh my... yes love just.. just c-continue.." she's moaning mess, she might wake up the twins. I captured her lips again and start to remove her shorts leaving her only with her underwear, my buddy is getting hard by just seeing the body of my wife that I'm obsessed with. She looked at me then bite her lips seductively. She gaze on my angry buddy and got up, she hold it made me gasp to a sudden contact "love.. we need to help your friend down here.." she whispered then take off my boxers, she's stroking it then I kiss her once again and remove her underwear without asking her permission.

I lay her back on the bed, I position myself between her legs. Her hands are on my nape and back "Can I?" I asked her between our kiss and she nodded as her approval, I stroke it before I align then enter it slowly.

"Oh gosh!" my wife wrapped her legs on my waist, when I'm fully in, I started to thrust slowly.

"How I miss inside of you love.. ahh gosh!" I said and look at her.

She's pulling my body closer to me as my pace speed up "Go fast.. f-faster.." she beg so I did "oh fuck!" she cursed and I can feel her nails digging on my back but I didn't mind it.

"Ahh fuck! you.. you're so t-tight baby.. ahh!" it looks like she didn't gave birth.

"Yes just.. just right th-- oh my gosh!" she screams while moaning.

I thrust faster and deeper as I think I hit her g-spot "You like this? you miss this baby girl?" I cup one of her breasts then massage it, seeing her mouth open and eyes with only white are visible made me more arouse.

"J-just.. just like.. that Daddy!" she knows how to turn me on more, I just smirk and feel that I'm close.

"I'm.. ahh.. close oh fuck! you.. you're so g-good love.." I said she kiss me on the lips hungrily, three more deep thrusts I came to her, hoping that I can get her pregnant!

I think she came too, my body is on top of hers now. My buddy still burying inside her. We are breathing heavily and when we are relax she cupped my face and give me a peck "Love.." she started and I hum to tell than I'm listening ".. mom and I talked to Yerimie few days ago.." she's stroking my hair, I looked up to her for her to continue ".. and she is agree now for us to have another baby.." my face lit up to what I've heard ".. but she said, you should still treat her as your baby. You know your daughter is easy to get jealous more likely when it comes to you." she chuckled.

I pull out and hear her whimper because of what I did, I switched our position and she looked at me confused "Ride me." I saw she smirked then sit on my legs near to my buddy. She grabbed and stroke it to make it hard "Oh shit.. the power of that small hands." I said as I feel getting hard again.

She chuckled and double her speed in stroking my dick "You were this big, I don't know how can I manage this inside me." she chuckled.

When she knew I'm that hard, she point it to her pussy then lift her body up, she enters it slowly and when she successfully put it in, she hold both of my shoulders and start to grind slowly "Dada you're so big." she teases me. She started to increase her speed and even jump to give herself more pleasure then the twins barge in that made our eyes widen and froze on our position while looking to our daughters.

Joy holding her twin sister's hand and scratching her eyes while Yeri crying silently.

"Mommy Dada what are you doing?" Joy asked, both of us looked at each other then Irene pull out and cover our bodies with the duvet.

"Ahm.. we.. I.. Dada and I.. are just exercising baby." my wife nervously laugh and I pick up our clothes, thanks because it was near on our bed.

I sneakily give it under the duvet my wife's underwear and my shirt then I'm holding my boxers and sports bra.

"Babies, can you cover you eyes first. Mommy and Dada will just fix something, it's not that long." Joohyun ask our daughters and the twins nodded.

"Okay.. Yerimie and I will count 1 to 20, is that enough mommy? dada?" Joy suggested and my wife vigorously nodded.

"Yes baby, now cover your eyes then start to count." I said, they started to count and two of us hurriedly wear our clothes, I run to closet as fast as I can to get some shirt. Since Joy always do things in rush, her count from 1 to 20 seems like only 10 seconds.

"...20! we're done mommy dada, can we remove it now?" I check my wife and she wore her underwear and my shirt now and I wore my boxers and a new shirt.

We wipe our sweats and fix our messy hair before she answer "Yes babies, you can now." she nervously said.

My gosh! our kids was closed to catch us doing miracles. Hopefully they didn't hear our moans especially their mommy's moans because she's so loud. Shit! was that.. was that the reason they woke up? no! I hope it's not!

--

Hahahahaha!