45: Stressed

Jeongyeon's POV

Currently, I'm here at Nayeon and I shared apartment. Nayeon didn't let me go to work because I felt nauseous. So, here I am playing mobile games alone in here, enjoying my life because for sure, once she goes home, she will not let me use my phone. Now I know why she and mom clicked. She was like the mother who was always pointing out the mobile phone's fault when their kids suddenly felt sick.

Speaking of... she's calling.

"Hey baby.."

"Have you eaten?"

"Yeah."

"How about your medicine?"

"Yeah."

"Good. Rest well there, okay? I will go home early."

"Thank you."

"Okay. I'll hang up this now, I just want to check if you're fine. I love you."

"Sweet. I love you too!"

"Dummy... okay bye!"

"Bye-" surely, it is another sermon.

"Last thing, don't use your phone too much and play that annoying game of yours." then she hangs up.

That's not annoying, tho.

I was about to continue my playing time when someone rang the doorbell.

What a freak!

-

Jeongyeon opened the door and was ready to punch who the hell disturbed her crucial playing time (tho Nayeon disturbed her first). Anyways, that person who knocked was a disturbance.

"S-seul?" she didn't expect Seulgi to visit her today. Well, Seulgi rarely visited her in their apartment. "What's up?" she let her friend go in.

Seulgi sat down next to Jeongyeon.

"I want to tell you something.." Seulgi sighs.

"Go on." Jeongyeon was sure that something was bothering her friend but didn't want to spoil the moment, so she let Seulgi continue her thoughts.

Seulgi spilled everything to Jeongyeon and the latter listened to her intently, absorbing it all.

"I don't know what to do Jeong... I feel bad for Krystal, but damn, I don't have any intentions of hurting Irene or the kids. " Seulgi sighed again, for who knows how many times.

"Either you do, both of them will get hurt." Jeongyeon pats her friend's shoulder to relax "Just so you know, Irene is your wife and you had kids with her. Though Krystal is my friend too, there's no way for you two. You're married and you really love being it " she said.

Seeing Seulgi's condition right now, you will clearly notice that she is facing the biggest problems in her life as an adult.

"By the way, I have good news for you about Lisa." Seulgi changes the topic after her sort of break down in front of Jeongyeon.

-

Seulgi's POV

I feel like my mind will explode any minute. Multiple heavy problems I'm facing now aren't helping, it's the cause.

Thankfully, Sooyoung was okay now, or else, I'd go crazy.

Showering for half an hour. That's what I'm doing now to relax and calm my mind from overthinking. I need this.

"Love?" I hear my wife's sweet voice. This way is helping me too. "You're there for 35 minutes, are you okay?" she asked. I didn't answer her question, but I finished my shower, put my clothes on, and went out. "Hey, are you alright?" she asked again.

"Yeah, I'm just ah... kinda.. stressed." I told her.

"You can share it with me if something's bothering you, so I can help you." she held my hand and squeezed it gently.

"Yeah." I said.

-

After tucking the twins into their beds, Irene went back to their bedroom.

She sees Seulgi is leaning against the headboard with a laptop in her lap, typing something.

She rolled her eyes and went to bed.

Irene, despite being pregnant, feels so hot and seeing Seulgi in her boxers and white T-shirt is not helping but inviting.

So, she slowly kissed Seulgi's neck, making the latter look at her confused.

"What are you doing?" Seulgi innocently asked.

"Kissing you." Irene rolled her eyes.

"I know." Seulgi said.

"Then why are you asking me?" she annoyingly asked.

"I meant, why are you kissing me?" Seulgi asked back, not acknowledging the annoyance in her wife's voice.

"Come on!" Irene sighed in disappointment. "I want to help you to release your stress." her voice is a bit louder, but not like she's shouting.

Seulgi chuckled and Irene rolled her eyes.

"I said I'm okay.." Seulgi stated but she's smirking now, obviously teasing the older.

Hearing that, Irene feels rejected. Yes, she has a growing baby in her womb, but she also has needs as a pregnant woman.

Of course, she was disappointed.

"Okay," she said, as if she was whispering.

She expected Seulgi and her would do it tonight because the last time they did it was a couple of months ago, and with the addition of relieving the stress Seulgi as a reason, but she was rejected.

Irene is sure that Seulgi was saying something, but she doesn't mind and makes herself sleep. She was hurt and being pregnant made her more emotional.

So, she did not notice that there was a tear left in her eyes.

Seulgi, on the other hand, feels so bad for her emotional pregnant wife who just wants to help her release the stress who's not facing her and hearing a soft sniff.

She turned off her laptop and put it back. She got back to their bed and gently embraced her wife from behind.

"Sorry..." whispered three times before earning a weak nod from Irene "I'm not rejecting you, I also want you tonight... I'm just teasing you." she added and Irene just nodded as an answer.

"Let's just sleep." Irene plainly said and pull the comforter, but Seulgi stopped her.

Seulgi chuckled and playfully bit Irene's cheek.

"My first baby is sulking, hm?" Seulgi tickles her semi-annoyed wife, of course, to score tonight.

"Seulgi!" Irene, as whipped as she is, was easily coaxed by her bear's technique but did not show it.

Seulgi continues to tickle Irene using her fingers and also steals a peck from the latter's lips to hear her say 'yes'. After minutes of cheesy moments, Irene gives in.

"Okay.. okay... okay enough." she lift her hand to sign Seulgi to stop her from tickling her.

But as soon as she stops panting and calms down, Seulgi attacks her neck and that's it, they did it.

Such a good way to release some stress, Seulgi thought.

-

i'm back! tho i'm late, happy birthday jeongyeon❤

i want u to meet my friend @Leeyoomiiiii 😂

-Y