21: Ice Cream

Jeongyeon's POV

What happened to our precious Sooyoung and to Irene made us feel mixed emotions. After we heard that news from Manoban, we immediately visited the Kangs. Lisa fixed everything about that guy who harassed Irene and yelled at Sooyoung and told us not to meddle for our reputation and image as we were in business world.

I am fuming to anger so as the others to that guy who said to be Irene's ex-boyfriend because he hurts our lovely baby Sooyoung. Yeah, we are taking care of Seulgi's daughters since before they were born and of course Lisa's Leo too because they're the babies in our groups and given that they're our best friend's children so we claimed them as our own too.

Well, Nayeon and I visited the twins on their house once a week or twice if my schedule can and I'm grateful that Joy is recovering day by day. Irene is okay too.

Off to that topic, our group vacation isn't postponed yet we pursue it for our dear Sooyoungie's condition, it will help her. Actually, despite of our busy schedules, I'm still having a chat or texts to my friends asking for their help because...

I want to propose to Nayeon.

It took me a long time to ask her this because I am gathering all my courage hehe. And since we achieved are goals already as an individual, maybe my goal marrying Nayeon and building a family with her, I am start working it up. Our squad were settled now with their respective partners even our maknae Son Chaeyoung have a daughter now so instead of envying them, I will make my move now. Poor Wanda.

Wait for me baby, we will have a football team hahaha.

Seulgi's POV

Our groupchat were so noisy these days. The reason why was Jeongyeon asked our ideas and suggestions about how she will propose an engagement to Nayeon.

She decided that she will propose during our vacation and we all agreed on.

By the way, I am here in SM Kindergarten under SM University to enroll my twins. I feel teary knowing that my babies will start going to school this coming school year which is 2 months from now. Actually, Joohyun and I didn't talk about this because she's been so emotional when I am mentioning it to her, I am laughing at her because she's crying by the thought that her babies will start their school journey.

Talking to the principal, we shook our hands then promising that he, the faculty and all the stuff will take care of my Sooyoung and Yerim knowing our family name. He also mentioned that he was my father's friend because they were classmates in college. I bid my goodbye then leave the school and go home because I have no meeting to attend with and I also told Nayeon that so she can go home early too.

Before I go home, I bought chocolate ice cream for the twins as their request then tteokbokki for my wife because she said she's craving for it.

After I bought what my queen and princesses foods, I hopped in the car and Jackson drove us to our house.

"The twins were enrolled now in Kindergarten, Seul?" Jackson asked. Actually were so close like a real brother and sister that's why she called me just my name but when we were in public places, he's calling me CEO Kang.

I simply nod "They grew so fast, didn't they?" I dramatically respond to him.

Jackson chuckled "Yeah, it seems like yesterday when I saw Irene was pregnant with them hahaha." and he laughs. We continue talking and I knew that he's seeing someone now but they seem not official because of their work and other stuff "Okay we're here." we reached our house then he helps me to carry the foods we bought.

"You can go home early today, I will call you if there's anything bad happens but I'm hoping there's not." I said to him and he nodded.

I hear loud laughter obviously coming from the two little girls' mouth. I made my way to the living room holding the ice cream and tteokbokki Jackson and I bought earlier.

I cough loudly too for them to notice my presence because the twins were busy playing with Jeongyeon and Nayeon. They were visiting the twins at least once a week after the incident happened last three weeks ago. Argh! why would I need to mention it? Back to the topic, the twins look at my direction.

"DADAAAA!!" they both shouted in excitement.

Joy throw the telephone toy she was holding and it hits the building block that Jeongyeon's making that is high as knee now and I hear her whine at Joy but my daughter didn't mind her at all and my sweet daughter Yerimie got up from Nayeon's lap. Both of them giggling running to me or should I say to the ice cream I was holding.

I place first the foods I am holding on the table in the living room with two little girl pulling my suit. After I placed down the food, I'm not wrong because Sooyoung finds immediately her ice cream not minding me anymore. I was about to kiss my second born child but she was distracted by Joy and not minding me too, I'm here people pouting.

Nayeon laughs so I look to her "Who knows that the great CEO Kang Seulgi who were so strict in office is now pouting because her daughters didn't mind her hahaha." she received a death glare from me but she didn't budge at all.

I get back my attention to my snob daughters "A kiss won't hurt." I whined but they're so busy eating their ice cream "Sooyoung-ah! Yerim-ah!" I called them but only Yeri responded thankfully.

Yeri offered a spoon of ice cream to me that I gladly eat. I made her sit on my lap while she's eating and feed me too, sweet.

While the twins were busy eating, three of us have a small talk or more likely ranting or teasing each other. When the two went to the kitchen to get some snacks.. yeah there's no shyness in our vocabulary when we are visiting each other houses and yeah after they went to the kitchen, I play and talk to my baby.

I kiss her cheeks multiple times not minding the dirt on her cute face "Where's mommy?" I asked.

Yeri swallow what is on her mouth before she speaks "Room." she shortly said.

"What she's doing there?" I comb her hair.

"Rest." another short answer.

"Why? she's tired?" I asked her again.

"No dada, she said her head hurts a little and Mama Nayeon said that she will taking care of us while mommy is resting." she said as she continue eating.

Joy didn't mind me at all. Neither talk nor simple look. This kid. Jeongyeon and Nayeon got back. I told them that I will go upstairs to Irene so they can look for the messy eater kids.

--

It was raining these days. It relaxes me. How's everyone doing?

I'm busy last time because we're preparing for our defense hahaha. Study hard to the students out there like me, okay? Make your parents proud!😊

-Y