30: Sleep

Irene's POV

It's already 11:20 pm yet Seulgi is still outside. The twins and I are here now in our hotel room but that dork still drinking with her squad. I can't just go outside because Joy and Yeri are sleeping. Even I'm so sleepy and I really want to sleep still I can't.

Nayeon told me about her conversation with Yeri. I was expecting this to happen because in the first place she's against to Seulgi's idea but that idiot, when she knew that Yeri finally said yes, she immediately deliver her minion inside my womb. Don't get me wrong baby, okay? Mommy is happy having you but mommy will be happier if you will not inherit your dada's clumsiness and dumbness, your sister's silliness, okay? Please be good to mommy when you grow up and defend me to the monster that is disturbing me in the middle of the night named Kang Seulgi.

Speaking of Nayeon, I'm so happy with her. She deserves it. I know she will be a good mother in the future the way she treats the twins and our baby boy Leo. Enjoy your life Nayeon, if the time will come when you have a family, you will be the happiest.

The door creaked and I know who was that, who else right? She's walking like a zombie and she looks like it too. Since I turn off the lights and only a lampshade was on, she's having a hard time to find the bed. Seconds later, I heard a loud noise.

"Fuck!" she hissed.

I mentally laugh because she hit the innocent cabinet there and it hits her private. Aigoo, it's painful hahaha. She still in her consciousness because she don't yell that will make the twins wake up. I was just staring at her and holding my laughter.

When she finally reach the bed, she stares at the two little girl sleeping and just like a crazy person, she smiles. She's really inlove in her children, she doesn't notice that I'm sitting in the bed with opposite direction to hers.

"How I wuv you two show mwuch!" a drunken Seulgi said.

I'm just observing her, her eyes look like close but it wasn't and just staring at lovingly to the twins.

"Yah!" she glance at me then smirk "What time is it now Kang Seulgi?!" I sternly asked this drunk bear in front of me.

She opened her phone and show me the time. Seriously?! My gosh, Kang Seulgi! I will get old early!

"11.. 4.. 11:42 my wife." she answered.

I walk to the side of the bed where she was sitting. She's smiling ear to ear as if she didn't do anything stupid.

"You stupid!" I pull her ear "You said you will just drink a little but it was the opposite!" she's wincing in pain but who cares "I really want to sleep but I can't sleep because you are still outside enjoying yourself!" I lectured "Kang Seulgi for the Pete's sake you know I'm pregnant. You know I can't sleep if one of you still not home or still outside." I ranted

I was about to continue my nagging when hugs me instead of fighting or meeting my anger.

"Pssshhh.. you're so beautiful to be a problematic momma.." she mumbles "I'm sorry. We just miss each other.. sorry mommy." she told me with such her sweet voice.

"It's okay.. just wash yourself now so you can rest, okay?" why does Seulgi can get me so easily? I'm so whipped, aish!

"Want to shower with me?" we parted, she smirk and wiggle her eyebrows then I playfully slap her.

"No! You want to plant again even the one you planted last time is growing now." I said. Seulgi pouts then make her way to take a quick shower.

Wendy's POV

Reality hits me, I'm the only one who's single. All of them already tied a knot but me? Maybe someday, I will date one of my fan.. I don't want a celebrity, there's so many disadvantages dating them.

Seulgi broadcast to all of us that Irene is pregnant. My slow friend is so happy of course all of us too. I knew also that Jennie is almost 2 months pregnant and it was obvious that Solar is pregnant also because of her baby bump.

Only Jisoo and I left here. Of course Seulgi, Lisa and Byul are so afraid to their wives so they don't let the clock hit 12, while Jeongyeon? I don't know.. she's the cause why all of us celebrating yet she was the first one who went back to their room.

"Why are you two still don't have a baby?" I asked.

Jisoo chuckled and just laugh softly. Both of us were drunk but I still know what am I doing.

"Chaeng isn't ready. Besides.. we still want to enjoy ourselves." she answered "How about you? There's no dating ban but still you're not dating.." she added.

She's right. I am allowed to date yet I'm still single.

"I don't know.. maybe I will wait for that person and I don't want her to feel down on what my fans will say to her." fans nowadays thought that they owned their idols.

"You're right! Just so you know.. instead of finding a girl.. find a woman." Jisoo advice.

I didn't know that this turtle rabbit has a space in her mind for seriousness.

"It's getting late.. let's rest now." I stand up steadily.

Jisoo cannot stand on her own so I quickly help her.

After that difficult journey to Jisoo and Rosé's hotel room, at last, I sent her there. So here I am, making my way to my room beside Jeongyeon and Nayeon's hotel room when I hear something I wished I didn't.

"Oh my gosh... ahh.."

"Baby... I a-am clo.. close.."

"F-faster... Jeongyeon-ah! oh.. oh gosh!!"

"Just.. just the--- ahh!.. just continue there.. fuck.."

"Fuck fucking shiiitttt!

That was the lines I heard and there's so many more that I don't want to say. My gosh! They were just engaged and not yet married but they proceed to the honeymoon already! And for the sake of my soul.. the room is not soundproof for not to hear their fucking moans!

I'm in the bed already and I really want to sleep but they don't want me to. Enough. So I got up and see myself in front of their room's door.

I knocked harshly for three times.

"Yah! Just make baby until you want but please let me sleep Yoo Jeongyeon!" I shouted.

"Son Seungwan! Just record it if you don't want to listen!" Jeongyeon shouted back.

Arrgggghhh! I know I am single but please I want to sleep.

-

There's no book 3 because I'm just joking about that last update hahaha.

-Y