29: Yes

Nayeon's POV

Our circle arrived here at Jeongyeon's private resort. All of them fixing their things in their respective rooms and I'm finished already so I borrow Yerimie to her parents hahaha since Sooyoung is sleeping, she can't go with us.

Now two of us sitting in one of the cottages here watching the other kids swimming.

"You want to swim?" I asked. Yeri shook her head and just continue staring at the pool like she's spacing out "Are you not feeling well, baby?" I asked again then she look at me with her straight face.

"Can I ask you a question, Mama Yeon?" she asked then I nod.

"Of course, what is it?" I cheerfully said.

"It's not like you don't love Sooyoung unnie and Leo.. you said that I am your favorite and I am your baby, right?" Yerimie look so down.

"Yeah.. and that was our secret, right?" I chuckled "Three of you are my babies and why you suddenly mentioned it?" I tuck her hair in her ears.

"I don't want mommy to add another baby.." and then she cries.

"What do you mean?"

"Mommy said she's pregnant.. I don't.. I don't want that baby.. I'm no longer their baby.." she sobs so I quickly hug her and pattens her back.

"Ssshhh.." I cooed "Are you mad to your mom?" she shook her head "On dada?" she shook her again her head "On the baby, are mad at him or her?" I asked but she just became silent "What makes you cry then?" I throw another question.

"I'm not dada's favorite anymore.. I'm not her baby anymore..." then a tear left on her monolid eyes like Seulgi has.

"Ssshhh.. Dada doesn't have only one favorite because you and your sister is her favorite.. if.. if then another baby will come, that baby will become her favorite too but still you two are her favorite.. my favorite.. no one could change that.. we all love you so much, your unnie and Leo so don't think about that, okay?" she nods as wipes her tears "You will love the baby if he or she was born, okay?" I added.

It takes minutes before Yeri stops crying. When she suddenly ask a question that caught me off guard.

"When will you have your own baby, Mama Yeon?" she asked with so much innocence.

To be honest, I really don't know by myself. It's not a bad idea for me to get pregnant besides Jeongyeon and I were stable with our respective career. But for that matter, I think Jeongyeon isn't that ready. She's not even proposing to me if she really wants to marry me.

We've been together since our third year in highschool and if we will count it, more or less 11 years. I see myself being her wife but I don't think if she see it like the way I had. But as long as she's happy with me, I wouldn't ask for more.

"I'm so busy to think about that, baby.. you see I am working with your dada, right? But if I were given a chance, I will be the happiest.. but I still love you, okay?" she giggles and nods.

Two of us continue talking or I must Yeri continue talking and I'm only listening to her. Her story is about how Belle broke the curse that the Beast suffers.

Jeongyeon's POV

As I walking to request an extra pillow, I saw Yeri and Nayeon sitting together in one of the cottages here in resort. I noticed that Yeri is crying and Nayeon comforting her.

I told my request in one of the staff then when I hear Yeri's question to Nayeon.

"When will you have your own baby, Mama Yeon?" she asked.