8: Monster

Irene's POV

Oh my gosh! I swear the twins was so close to caught us. My beloved wife just laughing like an idiot silently while I'm humming to make the twins fall asleep again. Maybe I woke them up because of my loud moans, my gosh! After that incident, they ask us if they can sleep here in our room with us. I made them their formula first downstairs before I go back to our room, obviously the twins got sleep easily when there's a plastic nipple on their mouth. The twins were between of me and Seulgi, of course Yerim clinging to her Dada. Joy is just staring at the ceiling with sleepy eyes.

"Mommy what's that smell?" she suddenly asked that make me panic. This daughter of mine, how do I answer her question? gosh! "Mommy..." she looked at me with confusion.

Oh yeah! how can I say to her that smell was because her Dada and I have sex that was why the smell of air here was like that.

I look to Seulgi and she just restraining herself from laughing then busy herself to Yeri that's now sleeping on top of her "What's smell baby?" I tried to be innocent because I don't know what answer should I give to her

"The smell is so funny mommy..." she hugs me then I tap her butt to make her sleep. When Sooyoungie was asleep now, I remove from her mouth the baby bottle.

"Love.. remove the baby bottle from Yeri slowly and give it to me.." I ordered her and she give it to me with a teasing look "..I will throw this to you when you'll not stop that look of yours!" I showed her the two empty baby bottles then she bit her lips for her not to laugh.

"By the way, Jisoo message me that she's here in Seoul now. She and Chaeng tried to free Wendy's schedule for us to have a vacation as a group." she said in a low voice not to make the twins disturb to their sleep.

"That's nice, we were all busy in our lives especially Wendy who were having a concert in and out the country." I replied with the same voice to hers.

"I'll try to fix my schedule. Let's sleep now, I'm tired because of that exercise." she teased and I give her a death glare but she just kiss Yerimie's head then stroke Sooyoung hair because she can't kiss her.

--

Seulgi was the first one to wake up. She smiled happily seeing the three important girls in her life sleeping beside her. Her wife using her shoulder as her pillow while hugging her. Their first born is near on the headboard with her small feet is on Seulgi's face. Then their second born is on between her legs, using her right thigh as her pillow then her feet resting on her left lower thigh.

She can't move her body because of the weight. It was saturday, she decided to take a half day on her work. Since her left hand is available, she reached her phone and message Nayeon that she will go to work after lunch.

Irene feels Seulgi is moving because the latter is typing something to her phone.

"Good morning, you will not go to work?" Irene ask her wife with her eyes still close.

When Seulgi sent the message to her secretary, she kiss her wife's forehead "Good morning my queen, you think the twins will let me." she pointed using her lips the twins' sleeping position to her wife. Sooyoung's feet was now on her chest then Yeri still on her sleeping position earlier.

Irene chuckled then sit carefully staring to her daughters' sleeping position. She fix her hair and put it on messy bun then got up. Irene give a forehead kiss to her daughters then to kiss her wife's lips quickly. She didn't even try to change the twins' position because they might wake up.

"I'll cook our breakfast, just wait to your daughters to wake up." Irene said to Seulgi and the latter give a nod.

Before she go downstairs, she wore a shorts first because she was just on Seulgi's big t-shirt and her underwear. After she wash herself she proceeded to the kitchen. While she's cooking her phone rings and the caller ID says it is Jennie.

"Hey." she said.

"Unnie, Lisa and her friends were fixing their schedules for us to have a group vacation, you know it right?" Jennie asked her from the line.

"Yeah. Seulgi mentioned it to me last night, she said maybe Wendy will come too because Chu and Chaeng were fixing her schedule."

"For real? Wannie was so busy on her career now, she needs to relax too." Jennie uttered "By the way unnie, Solar unnie told me she was pregnant! but Byul didn't know about it so I didn't tell it to Lisa knowing that monkey will spill it to Byul." she laugh because of Lisa who were always spilling the tea.

"Yongsun was with us yesterday with the twins, we have lunch together and she told me that too." Jennie hum on the other line "Was Chaeng still here in Seoul, it was like she's not here because we didn't see each other for a year now, we only do videocall to see the twins." Irene added and turn off the stove.

"Yeah me too unnie, Chu and her was so busy on handling their agency. You saw how Wendy's tight schedule right? they're not only handling Wendy, their artist now were so popular now maybe that's the reason why she can't visit us and the kids." Jennie said then Irene heard a loud cries on the line that made her laugh "I'll hang up now unnie, Leo's crying because he saw his Dada's car not here anymore... shh baby stop crying. Bye unnie." Jennie said then hang up.

Since the foods were done, Irene went back to their room. Her heart melts to what she was seeing, Seulgi tickling the twins that made the two laugh so hard and when Seulgi stopped the two stopped from laughing too then Seulgi do it again so they will laugh again.

"Sorry for disturbing your moment but we have to eat our breakfast now." the three stop to what they're doing. The twins look to their mommy's direction then got up.

"MOMMYYYYY!" the two hurriedly got up then Irene run to the bed. The twins was about to hug their mommy when Seulgi acts like she's a monster then she pull them but only Joy she was pulled. Yeri went to Irene and hug her while laughing so hard. Joy trying to escape on her Dada's body while laughing so hard too.

"Mommy help me monster Seulgi will eat me hahahaha!" Joy said and Irene just laugh so loud because her daughter calls her Dada by her name.

Irene stand up carrying Yeri who were laughing nonstop then go to Seulgi trying to get Joy.

"No! mommy hahahaha help me da-- mommy hahaha!" Irene tickles her wife so that she can get Joy, then successfully Joy escaped "Dada you always lose to mommy like last night, mommy was on top of you then your eyes was closed, I thought you were dead hahaha." she innocently said while giggling then the couple eyes widened because of what their daughter said.

--

I'm a little monster meow meow meow meow meow!