14: Surprise Visit

Byul's POV

After that surprise visit to our bear, I immediately went home because I'm so tired from my flight last night. Yongsun said that I need to rest first then go to restaurant because we'll be having a dinner there.

I fond to Seulgi for having a the twins and to Lisa for having Leo. I want to have my child too that running and playing here in our house. We didn't actually talked about that yet I give hints to Solar that I want to have a son or daughter but I think she's not yet ready so I don't want to push her.

Even though I still don't have a child, we have the twins and Leo on our group that made me happy and inspired. I'll be the best Dada to my child someday.

Jeongyeon's POV

How I miss that dorks. We're so busy on our adult life to the point that we didn't hangout together for a long time. I am currently handling our family business that's why I am so busy. About Nayeon? she's my long-time girlfriend, she's contented to her job as Seulgi's secretary that I didn't complain. We are not living together because I always go out of the country for a business meeting.

Even we are not that usually go out because of our schedule, we are so loyal to each other especially me because I don't want to repeat my mistakes when we were on college, I almost lost her because of my stupidity yet I'm so thankful she gave me a second chance and also my friends gave me a second chance because they were so angry to me that time.

Jennie almost killed me for cheating to her friend, she saw how hurt and cry Nayeon to her that time so she beat me for doing that but I've changed now. I will never do that again, I will not let Nayeon hurt again.

Jisoo's POV

I'm here not at Chaeng's agency. Wendy was spotted by her sasaeng fan so we hurriedly go back here before her fans go to Seulgi's company to see Wendy.

"I told you to wear your facemask properly." I scolded her then we just laugh on how fans today follow their idols.

Chaeyoung open the door and sit on her chair, we are now here on her office "Yah! I told you to wear your facemask properly Son Seungwan!" she scolded Wendy who was just laughing, Chaeng pointed her pen to me "You! why did you let Wendy to wear her facemask inappropriately?" I gulped, I saw Wendy on my peripheral vision smirking "By the way, I'm on leave tomorrow. I'll visit Jennie unnie, Irene unnie, Nayeon unnie and Solar unnie tomorrow so Kim Jisoo, stay here at the building and monitor that friend of yours!" she said to me before she points Wendy using her pen.

"Okay. Seulgi said she will fix her schedule for next month, maybe we can go to Jeongyeon's private resort.. for Wendy." I told her.

She nod then get her bag "Alright, gotta go I have a meeting to the managers. Wan you can go home now, if you will go out just be with your bodyguards and Jisoo. And also, don't forget to wear a mask, PROPERLY!" she said then go out her office.

Wendy's POV

Jisoo and I decided to visit the twins on the café because we missed them so much. Of course, I wore my facemask properly this time before Rosé will punch my face.

We are on the van with two bodyguards, they're on the driver seat and passenger seat while Jisoo and I here at the backseat. We reached the K.SooRim's café, our bodyguards check the surrounding first before ordering us to go.

Jisoo open the door for us to enter and we go to the counter to find the owner.

"Welcome to K.SooRim's café ma'am, can I take your order?" the employee asked us.

I roam my eyes all over the place but I didn't see Irene and the twins "Ahm, we are looking for the owner, we don't have any appointment to her but we're her friends so can you call your boss please, thank you." I said politely but she's just looking at me confused as if she's thinking of something.

"O-okay ma'am, may.. may I know your name?" she stutter, I'm about to give my name when Jisoo butt in, ah! I forgot that I'm an idol, she can recognize me.

"Kim Jisoo." she said then the employee go to Irene's office with us tailing her.

She knock on the door but we hear a loud giggles and laugh that I'm sure came from the twins. She go inside first then she let us go too after a minute.

"Wazzup wazzup Joy and Yeri!" the twins stop to what they're doing and looked at me, I removed my cap and facemask then they hurriedly run towards me and Jisoo.

"Mama Wan and Chichu!" they said in unison.

"How are you two? sorry Mama Wan was so busy to visit you." I said to them when we pull out from the hug. Jisoo and Yerim busy chitchatting so I will talk to Joy first then later to Yeri "You're a big girl now!" she giggles.

She kiss my cheeks then cupped my face "Yerimie and I were okay Mama Wan, mommy and Dada taking care of us and we always play the monster-monster and Dada is the monster because she looked like that one.." she giggled for embarrassing Seulgi "..oh by the way.." I furrowed my eyebrows and she pointed the employee who were looking at me in shocked "..that's Chaeyeon unnie, Mama Wan. She told me that she's a fan of you." she stated.

I carry Joy and face Chaeyeon "Hi, nice to see you..." I asked her for a shake hands and her hands is so cold "..we'll took a picture later is that okay with you? just.. just you know.. don't upload it with location." she nods vigorously.

"Don't worry Mama Wan, three of us had a secret together with mommy, right Chaeyeon unnie?" she asked Chaeyeon who were smiling happily.

We have a talk to with Irene and we played for the twins before we came home but I didn't forgot the picture with Chaeyeon of course, since Irene has a album of mine in her office, she give it to Chaeyeon with my sign and message to her. Irene said that she's a working student. She said she's so happy and she will study harder because her wish to see me in person granted, I feel so happy hearing that for a fan like her that make us idols as inspiration.

--

Boring chapter.

I just sleep for 2 hours only so that's why.

-Y