60: Question

"I'll just answer this."

"Okay."

Krystal excuses herself before going outside.

"What is it again?" she sighed.

"..."

"No! I told you not to!"

"..."

"Don't bring it up."

"..."

"No, don't do that!"

"..."

"Listen to me, you douche. If anything happens to Seulgi or anyone related with her, I will kill you all by myself."

"..."

"You should be. You asshole, never think about showing yourself to me!"

Krystal sighed and hung up the phone, not having the energy to read the message left by the caller, so she put her phone on silent and shoved it into her bag.

---

Irene's POV

"Seul, Sooyoung can take our bedroom. It will make her back hurt if she is sleeping like that." Yongsun said.

Seulgi poked my thigh as she looked at me.

"Are you all right here?"

"Yeah."

"Let me guide you there, dude," Byul offers as she stands up.

They both enter Yongsun and Byul's bedroom.

My phone rang, and I startled.

"I hope that Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Chaeyoung, Jisoo, and Seungwan made it here also. I miss them so much." Yongsun remarked.

The phone rang again, and I hung up.

"Jeongyeon and Nayeon visited us last time in our house. Did those two visit you here?" I ask Yongsun, turning my attention to them.

"They did. But those three, Chaeyoung, Jisoo, and Wendy, still haven't visited me. We are just doing facetime, but Wendy rarely." Yongsun replied.

"Olaf is a celebrity unnie, you know how tight her schedule is."

Yongsun nods, "Yeah..."

"What tight schedule are you saying, hun?" Lisa says to Jennie. "That dwarf is busy dating someone."

"Dating someone?" the three of us asked in unison.

"Who?" I asked further.

"I don't know if the name is Eunji or Eunbi, but yeah, she's happily dating someone." Lisa is unsure, but she's happy to say that.

She took Leo from Jennie's lap and tossed him in the air, but a smack in the shoulder from Jennie made her stop.

Seulgi did the same thing to the twins, which they enjoyed, especially Sooyoung.

I'm constantly telling her to stop. She promised she wouldn't do it again, but she would in the next few days.

"Don't do that!" Jennie exclaimed.

"Sorry," Lisa says, wincing as she massages her shoulder.

"That's why that small creature doesn't have time for us," says Yongsun.

The conversation continues until we hear the doorbell ring.

Yongsun's mother yells.

"I'll get it," she says as she hurries to the door.