48: Missing

Flashback...

A normal busy working day for Seulgi. Load of works, additional from Lisa's, as a kindhearted cousin she is.

She's in video call with her wife. As for Irene, she's with her daughters who's now sucking their milk bottle and just looking on their mommy's phone screen, cuddling with their mother.

"I have so many work that needs to finish. I will go home late, so don't wait for me okay?" Seulgi said to twins who nod their heads.

"Did you hear dada, Yeri? Don't wait for her." Irene peck Yeri's cheek.

"What is it?" Seulgi type something in her laptop "You're not listening to mommy again?" she can imagine now how it was challenging for Irene to explain to the twins or specifically for Yeri that she will come home late, again.

"She said to me she will not sleep until you arrive." Irene added.

Irene noticed that Sooyoung is asleep now and hear her snoring.

"Where's Joy?" Seulgi asking without looking on the screen.

Irene let her wife see their first born who's now peacefully sleeping yet still sucking the plastic nipple of her baby bottle.

"Knocked out. Your enemy was really tired. Rosé visited us here earlier with Jisoo." Irene told.

"I'll hang up now, love. I need to send this document personally to Lisa's secretary." Seulgi smiles seeing Yeri's sleepy face that is flashing in her screen.

"Okay. Don't tire yourself. Eat something for your dinner. I love you." Irene stated at the same time patting Yeri's butt.

"Yes ma'am." Seulgi chuckled "I'll eat after I send this. I love you too." and she ended the call.

She collected her things and quickly leave her office to go to Lisa's. It's 7:30 PM and she surely will go home by 9 or 10.

Seulgi arrives in Lisa's company without Nayeon in her. She directly go to where Lisa's secretary's office.

"Good evening CEO Kang. I'm sorry for disturbance." the secretary guy shyly approached his boss' cousin.

Yes. Lisa's secretary is a man. Actually most of Lisa's personal employees are men because of Jennie. The girly don't want female staff to be close with Lisa.

"It's actually okay." Seulgi assures. She did a further briefing to the said secretary in some things before she leaves the company.

Seulgi found herself now in her and Irene's favorite restaurant. Two of them used to do their dates before when Irene was still pregnant with their twins.

She ordered some foods and when she's currently eating all by herself... she sees Krystal passing in her table.

"Krys?" she called.

The said lady greet her and join Seulgi in the table.

Both of them catching up as if they didn't seen each other for a year when in fact it was just days ago.

"So workaholic!" Krystal rolled her eyes and throw the used tissue on Seulgi.

"I'll take that as a compliment." Seulgi laughs.

"Want me to help you so that you can go home early and rest...?" Krystal stated that like there's no way Seulgi will reject it.

"Okay." Seulgi easily gives in. Not wanting to argue with her best friend because for sure, she will not win with her.