36: Family

Seulgi's POV

After parking my car, I directly go inside to be welcomed by screams from twins and their aunty Winter, Joohyun's younger sister.

"DADA!" Yeri runs to me and I quickly pick her up.

"Hello princess Yeri!" she wants to call her like that so I obliged. I pampers her kisses and she's just giggling "Where's unnie?" I asked.

She pointed Joy who's busy playing with Winter and other girl.

While Yeri is in my arms, we walk together to the three busy people.

"Seulgi unnie!" Winter happily greeted.

I smirk and give her a teasing look.

"Hey.. if you love your life, break up with Winter now." I laugh heartily and Winter glared at me.

"She's not my girlfriend." Winter replied in sheepish and the unknown girl's face is tinted red maybe because of embarassment.

"Dada she's Karina unnie, I want her to live with us here." Sooyoung confessed.

"Oh hi Karina, I'm Seulgi.. and they're my daughters." I pointed Sooyoung and Yerim.

"Mrs. Kang mentioned you to me earlier, my name is Yoo Jimin but I prefers to be called Karina. Nice to meet you." Karina politely introduced herself to me.

Karina and I have a short talk before Sooyoung interrupted.

"Mommy introduced us to her pretty friend!" she butt in.

"Prettier than you and mommy?"

"No, but she's pretty.. her name is aunty Tzuyu!" she innocently said that made my heart clenched.

"Watch your nieces.." I told Winter "Karina.. I will just talk to my wife, okay? Feel at home." I told Karina before running upstairs where my wife is.

-

Seulgi found her wife in their bedroom folding Joy and Yeri's clothes. Irene creased her brows in the sight of Seulgi's panting.

"Why are you in hurry?" the older girl asked but was answered by Seulgi's inspection all over her body "Yah! Kang Seulgi it makes me dizzy!" but Seulgi continue scanning Irene's body until Irene gets really annoyed so she punched Seulgi's stomach. It made her dizzy because Seulgi keeps tossing here and there her small body without knowing the reason.

Seulgi hissed in pain, she's lying on the floor holding her stomach.

"You punched me hard!" Seulgi coughs.

Irene helps Seulgi to sit on the bed who's still coughing dryly because Irene's punch is really mind blowing.

"Its your fault.. you keep moving my body from here to there, it made me dizzy you know!" Irene glares at her wife.

"I'm just checking you if you had scratches or what because Sooyoung told me that you talked to Tzuyu." Seulgi is really concerned.

Irene chuckled before standing up and pulls her wife for a hug, the younger quickly hugs her wife's waist.

"You're just overreacting, Tzuyu talked to me to asked an apology..." Irene massaging her wife's scalp.

"How did she found you?" the bear asked.

"She is Winter's professor." Irene shortly complies "She wants to talk with you but I didn't agreed yet because I will let you decide. Even though I'm your wife, there's a matter that you are the one who can only decide." both of them became silent "She wants a closure and she said she owes you an explanation." she added while hugging tightly her bear-looking wife.

-

Flashback...

The two having a talk inside Irene's office until they came to the topic on why Seulgi and Tzuyu's relationship ended.

"Seulgi came to my condo and said to me that we're done." Tzuyu gave Irene a small smile "I asked her why and she told me that she saw me in the restaurant with a guy... that guy flew from Taiwan to Korea to follow and get to know me. Our parents arranged our marriage and that guy was my fiancé. He confessed that even before I moved here in Korea, he really adores me so when he knew that our parents agreed, he quickly went here in Korea. I really love Seulgi not because of her appearance, it's because she's really appreciative lover. Never once I cheated on her and that.. that restaurant date she was talking about, it was just because I turned down the agreement. I'm not into him nor the boys." both of them laughs, a man-hater indeed.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to take Seulgi from you." Irene feels guilty.

"No, it wasn't your fault neither Seulgi and your kids. Besides, I'm really happy with my fiancé right now." Tzuyu's eyes shines when she mentioned about her love of her life "She's a teacher now of Kindergarten at SM University." she added.

"Who?" Irene became curious because her daughters are attending the same school "My kids are attending at SMU." she said. Tzuyu instantly became shy because they're not that "out" yet in the public "Oh come on! I thought we're friends? You can trust me." Irene playfully uttered.

"Her name is Sana." Tzuyu's cheeks reddens.

"No way! What a small world! She's my daughters' teacher!" Irene exclaimed with a shock expression.

"I guess we will meet often." both of them shares a heartwarming laugh without a trace of being an enemies in the past.

End of Flashback.

-

Irene's POV

I explained everything to Seulgi about everything Tzuyu and I talked. Even Karina's situation. She wants to adopt Karina to take the kid's custody and give her the life she deserve. She don't want a kid like Karina who's parents were deceased to work her ass just to have a food in her plate, she sees Karina as a great independent girl and will be a good big sister for Sooyoung and Yerim.

We're having now our dinner and Karina seems shy so I encourage that she shouldn't be. Seulgi's parents were happy on Karina's presence because they really wants to have another daughter since Seulgi is the only child but pity the wonderful kid at the same time because of her situation.

"Since tomorrow is Saturday, Karina you will go with us at the mall to buy your necessities and stuff okay?" mom told to Karina.

Karina tears flow down and I hurriedly stand up to comfort her.

"Thank you because I'm just a stranger to all of you yet you guys treats me nicely, I don't deserve you." she sobs.

"Don't cry.. we're your family now. Mommy is here." I comforted her and she hugs me tightly.

I promise, as your mom, I will give you the love and support you deserve.

-

Baka nabitin kayo e.

-Y