58: Note

Someone's POV

There's a girl, sitting alone on one of the unoccupied benches at the park. Looking up, appreciating how aesthetic the night sky is.

As her earphones produce the happy vibes and lyrics, her ears still hear the voice of that someone.

"Tsk! I am far better than him," she mumbles as she wipes something wet in her eyes.

The girl fished her phone out and opened the camera on it. She captures the beautiful view of the sky that she's been staring at for almost an hour. Then, she got up and fixed her clothes to prepare herself to go home.

"Where the hell is that?" she annoyingly asked herself.

She was tossing her bag here and there because she couldn't find that item she owned.

"What a lovely, brilliantly, awesomely, amazingly, fantastically, gorgeously day for me!" she exclaimed, closing her eyes.

"I never thought you were that good in adjectives." a voice from another person made the girl stop shuffling her things.

"Never thought you were a stalker," the girl replies.

"Minjeong-ah..." the person sighs.

Minjeong looked at her feet and stared at them, "Karina... it's better if we stay away from each other for a while and in school. It will be good for me, you, and... and for your boyfriend."

"What are you saying?"

"I don't think your boyfriend thinks wrongly about our closeness. We had better stay away from each other. "

Karina let out a heavy sigh. She looked at Minjeong, who was still appreciating the new trimmed grass she'd stepped on. "Dada doesn't allow me to have a relationship with him. He even visited them in Daegu with his parents. His parents are also pursuing me and persuading me to take their son as my boyfriend."

"Why doesn't Seulgi unnie like him for you?" Minjeong quickly glances at the other girl.

"I don't know. Maybe she knows that I like someone and it wasn't him. "

"So... you like someone? And Seulgi unnie knows who it is. " Minjeong asks, finally looking at Karina's eyes.

The latter nods, staring at the short-haired girl who's staring at her also. "Actually, mom knows too."

"Oh... well... uh... it's nice to know." Minjeong stutters.

"Here." Karina smiles, "I guess you are looking for this." she handed him a sketchpad. "Uncle Jackson will drive me to Daegu. So, I'll go ahead."

Minjeong nods. She stares at Karina's silhouette until it vanishes before she sits down and continues to fix her belongings.

She was about to place her sketchpad inside her bag when something urged her to check the item.

"Thankfully, it wasn't crumpled," she said, flipping the pages.

She continued to flip it when she saw a note on the last page.

The note says, 'Someone will call, 7:30 PM.'

She looks at her phone, and it's only a minute before that time.

So, she stares at her phone screen and waits for it.

It's almost 5 minutes yet her phone is still not receiving any calls. So, she got all her things and decided to go home to the new apartment she rented.

Just three steps away, her phone rings. It made her nervous and anxious to know who was calling, but that quickly faded when she saw the caller ID. It's her sister.

"Why did you call?" she lazily asked.

"It's you she likes. Your Seulgi unnie and I know it. I also knew you were gay, Wintermelon. Jimin made you realize it. But seriously, it doesn't mean that you have our blessing; you guys will take it for granted. Finish your studies first before getting into a relationship. Three of us will talk about it. That's all, bye!" her Irene unnie raps and immediately ends the call.

She froze where she was. She was sinking it in and initializing what her sister had stated.

"Karina... likes me... too?" she whispers.

Her eyes widen, then she celebrates by dancing the choreo of Black Mamba because she slips.

---

"Come on in!" Yongsun's mother, Sunny, happily welcomes the two ladies.

"This house reminds me of the memories." Sunny's friend, Jessica, commented.

"Memories of you and T?" Sunny teases, quoting the letter.

"Oh my gosh! That's not what I meant." Jessica denies it.

"T? Tyler oppa?" Jessica's sister, Krystal, engages herself in the conversation.

The house owner laughs, but stops when Jessica playfully glares at her.

"This friend of mine just loves joking around, Krys." Jessica answers.

The three of them made their way to the living room. Sunny repeatedly told them to make themselves at home as she went to the kitchen to get some juice for the two.

"Tell me who's that 'T' Sunny unnie was talking about later, okay?" Krystal said.

"No!" the older sister disagreed.

Krystal smirks, "Fine. I will just ask Sunny unnie later."

"Go ask her, I will text our address to Amber." Jessica's time to smirk.

"No! Jessica, don't you dare!"

"Don't bug me with that 'T' then."

-----

"She's really cute. I hope mine is a girl this time." Jennie said, staring at Yongsun's baby girl.

"You guys didn't do an ultrasound?" Irene asks, looking at Jennie and Lisa.

Jennie shook her head, "I don't know about Lisa. She said she wanted to know when I gave birth to our baby."

"I want to surprise ourselves." Lisa reasoned.

Well, it's true that Lisa wants it to be a surprise, but the real reason is that she and Leo have a bet. If Leo wins, his parents will be unable to have a child in the future. If Lisa wins, it's the other way around.

---

"So, how's the feeling?" Seulgi asked Byul after she laid her daughter in bed.

"What do you mean?" Byul asked back.

"Being a parent. How was it? "

The older sighs, "It's... it's like a mysterious box or something. You wouldn't expect what you were supposed to feel," she happily shares.

"Right. Being a parent is like a rollercoaster ride. It will make you realize things too." Seulgi added.

Byul nodded right away, "Yeah. I used to think that sex was the best feeling you'd ever have, but bro... I was partially wrong!"

"Holy... cow! My daughter is literally here." Seulgi checks on the sleeping girl.

"Aish, she clearly wouldn't hear us. She's asleep, man." Byul defended.

Both of them continued to talk. Teasing each other will be there too, of course.

"Mommy!"

The two close friends stopped when they heard a loud scream from Karina. They assumed it was her. Yeri's cries and Lisa's voice calling out Seulgi's name followed.

In an act of aggression, the Thai opens the door. She saw Sooyoung sleeping on the bed while her friends were standing up across from her.

"Seul... I... Irene unnie..."

----

medyo busy lang last time kaya bihira mag-update.