39: Help

After the dinner, Irene quickly called the school that Karina is attending. She doesn't fucking care if it's late or it's not a working hours because she's so angry, as in really.

Seulgi and Wendy tries to hide themselves from fuming Irene because for sure, the latter's mood is already ruined and they will suffer. They simply sneak in the twin's room so that Irene will not do horrible things to them because they're with Sooyoung and Yerim.

-

Moonbyul's POV

Jeongyeon keep asking me if I have a free time this past few days. She mentioned that it's a serious matter so that we need to talk personally. But the problem is, I am not free. My schedule is loaded and of course I need to take care Yongsun and our baby inside her womb. By the way, our baby is a boy. I want a girl but I still love him though.

Yongsun and I are now here at the clinic for her monthly check up.

I went outside of the clinic to answer a phone call while Yongsun still inside with the doctor.

"Okay thank you Moonbyul-ssi, my daughter's birthday is next. So expect me to call you again hahahaha." It's Mr. Han, one of my client.

"I will surely wait for your call Mr. Han hahaha. Thank you sir." then I hang up.

I walk back and was about to open the door when I saw a familiar stick with a girl clinging on her arms.

They seem sweet. Yeah they are, but as I see on Lisa's body language, she's somewhat uncomfortable. I knew Lisa for the long time so I know if she's okay or not.

In my curiousity of how come on earth a girl is clingy onto Lisa who's obviously not Jennie, I call her.

"Lisa!"

The girl with a long black hair glance at me followed by Lisa who's eyes are open widely.

"B-byul?" Lisa stutter.

"What you doin' here, man?"

"I was.. I was j-just.. accompanying my.. g-girlfriend." she said in the lowest tone the last word and with a sigh.

I nod.

I smell something puss-fishy.

"Ah." that was the only word I utter.

Two of them walks near to where I am standing and the girl immediately give me a hand with a beautiful smile.

"Nancy, I suppose you're Lisa's friend." the girl said.

I glance at Lisa and saw her gulping and look so panic, then I shakehands with Nancy.

"I am. By the way, my name is Moonbyul. Lisa is very good in picking a girl ah." not a woman, and Jennie is.

We talk in plasticity for a moment, you know nonsense topic, lame jokes, and other boring stuff when Nancy's phone rings and excuse herself leaving us two.

-

After Nancy excused herself, the two left alone. Moonbyul initiated a convertion.

"Where is your wife?" she asked calmly that made Lisa feel scared.

Byul is the type of person who express her anger through shouting and yelling yet she's cool but planning something in her mind, same with their other friend, Jisoo.

"She.. she is at h-home....?" Lisa is really nervous even she's just answering Byul's question.

"Don't be nervous. If you are thinking that I thought you're cheating, you're wrong."

Silence ate them and Lisa is the one who breaks it.

"Help me." Lisa said to Byul in whisper.

"Lisa, I know you're in trouble and I know too that you weren't the one who put yourself there. What happened?" Byul said to Lisa in the same volume.

Lisa spilled everything to Byul before Nancy got back. At first, the latter was suspicious to the best friends but she just shrugged it off and bid a good bye to Byul.

When Byul was sure that there's no Lisa and Nancy in her eyesight, she fished out her phone and call someone.

"We need to meet tomorrow, I will go to your house." and she hang up before walking back to her wife inside.

-

Seulgi's POV

My wife and I are cuddling in our bed. None of us are sleepy but Joohyun's eyes are close.

Speaking of Joohyun, she's wild earlier. When I say wild, it means literally. Seungwan and I having a hard time handling my wife and Jennie earlier when we were at Karina's campus. Why the fuck pregnant woman is really strong? I received a punch in my stomach and a slap earlier while Seungwan was smacked and her hair was pulled.

Flashback

The time we reached Karina's school, Joohyun and Jennie's bitchy face appeared. Seungwan and I look at each other and as if it's a cue, both of us silently pray.

As we reached the School Director's office, we saw the parents of the girls who bullied our daughter. Three women. Seungwan and I was about to bow because they're bowing then suddenly all of us gasps.

Joohyun and Jennie attacks the three people. My wife pulls the hair of the two women sitting in the right side while Jennie pulls the hair of the woman in the left side.

"Yah! If you are teaching your children a good manners well then they will not bully my daughter!" Joohyun lecturing the parents still pulling hardly their hair.

"You want me the one to teach a lesson to your child, ah?!" Jennie shouted and pulling continuously the hair of the poor lady.

Seungwan, the School Director and I quickly meddle into fight and stop them, and that is the biggest mistake we did.

Three of us didn't succeed from stopping them but we achieve to be smacked, slapped, and punched.

End of Flashback

"Love?" my wife called me and I just hum in answer "Can you give me a massage please? My body is aching." she whines while pouting.

It's because of pulling someone's hair though. Earlier you looked like a hungry lion while now you looked like a lost bunny, tsk.

Without uttering a word, I massage her back after she got up and face her back to me.

-

Seulgi massages Irene's body. The latter is moaning because of the feeling.

"Yah!" Irene elbowed Seulgi but it didn't hit the bear.

"You're not wearing a bra, of course it's possible for me to touch your boobies." Seulgi restraining herself from laughing.

"To touch accidentally but to squeeze? Such a pervert!" Irene rolled her eyes and gestures her bear to continue.

The two keeps bickering because Seulgi keeps squeezing lightly her wife's breast in the side.

Irene just give up and stop scolding Seulgi, she can not stop her wife's naughty hands even if she lost her voice.

"Want to massage your legs?" Seulgi beamed.

Irene is unsure if her naughty bear wants to help her getting better or she just want to touch Irene's legs, well Seulgi does it to her before when she was pregnant with the twins.

"Just a massage Kang Seulgi, if you will per-" Irene was cut when Seulgi peck her lips.

"I will not do anything, okay? I am loyal with your boobs, I love them more than your legs." Seulgi nonchalantly said and with that Irene punch her.

The married couple's room was filled by whines, groans, moans, laughter, and yelling.

-

Kinda busy.

-Y