Special Chapter

"Bottom's up!" the crowd cheered.

The man took the newly opened beer and put it in his mouth nonstop, not spilling even a drop.

"What the F! I can't do that, dude!" Wendy shouted.

A loud song starts again that hypes everyone in the bar. Some jump, some are dancing, and some are eating—each other's faces.

"That's awesome shit, 100%," Jeongyeon exclaims. "I bet my car if you do that, Seul."

"Me?" Seulgi points herself out.

"Yeah, I'll buy you one box of sardines for a year if you do that!" Byul joins.

Wendy grabs her backpack and opens it. "Add this; this is my bet."

Seulgi groans and punches Wendy when a piece of lingerie lands in her face and earns a laugh from their group.

"C'mon, Seul, I heard the owner of this has a big crush on you," Wendy added.

"No!" Seulgi exclaimed.

Everyone booed her.

"Where's the master Seulgi we know?" one of their friends teases.

"You know what, guys? Our master Seulgi is getting weaker." Lisa added fuel to tease her cousin.

Everyone laughs, including Seulgi. "I'm definitely not doing that," she says, raising her hands and surrendering.

"Boo! You're weak," Byul says. "I'm taking the challenge!"

All of them glance at her. Wendy opens a bottle of beer and hands it to Byul, smirking.

"Okkaaaaayyyyyy... at the count of 3, poor it," Wendy instructs excitedly.

"OKAY!" Byul announces.

All of them count: "3... 2... 1... Go!"

Byul quickly gulps the beer and finishes it faster than the previous one. She receives a round of applause from her friends, and she proudly waves her hand to them.

"So, I am the new master of... Ouch!"

Byul wasn't able to finish her speech of pride when Yongsun's bag landed on her head, which made her stumble.

-----

Helu babies, kinda busy sa aking life e hehe