2: Advice

Irene's POV

Seulgi asking me for another baby hoping for a baby boy almost a year now but I'm always refusing or change the topic. I'm not against on her request but I'm worried about our Yeri on how she'll react and how it will affect her. Seulgi is so eager to have a son. But I feel so bad and guilty at the same time to my wife knowing that's her only request to me of all the years we're together. She even not touching me for almost 6 months because I'm always cutting the moment and leaving her with blue balls, but she didn't say anything and she even apologize to me. I'll try to talk to Yeri about this because I feel how Seulgi being distant to me day by day.

She dropped us here in mom's house. The kids are playing in the garden, mom and I talk about something.

"Mom, Seulgi asking me another baby hoping for a boy, for almost a year now. It was okay to Joy but Yeri didn't like the idea." I share to my mom.

"Then give her what she want." mom said straight.

I sip my coffee "How about Yeri?" I asked her again.

"Talk to her, kids are easy to handle and please but the adults are not..." she give me an advice and I just nod to her "..tell me, when the last time you two had sex?" she asked me that made me surprise.

"Mom.. that.. that's our p-privacy!" I stutter because of the embarrassment.

"I'm just asking you, it's normal to the two of you to do that, why are you so embarrassed? you're not virgin anymore you even had two kids!" she scolded me "so when was the last time you did it? and it looks like Seulgi get skinnier." she asked once again.

I answer hesitantly "Last.. uhm.. 6 months a-ago." I said that stuttering.

Her eyes widen "Are you serious Joohyun? You were refusing her request and you didn't giving her needs?" she pauses and sip her coffee "I will say it to you Joohyun-ah! your wife is good looking and attractive enough to make other's flirt to her, I don't wishing it to happen but don't make it to the point that she will look for someone to fulfill her needs. She has a needs and you as her wife, should give it to her." she added. Two of us drinking our coffee in silence when she speak again.

"Make it up to her." mom uttered, I just nod and smile to her.

Mom helped me to talk to Yeri about her Dada's plan. At first she was crying nonstop but when we explain that she's still our baby even there's a new baby she finally gave in.

Seulgi messaged me she can't fetch us so my stepdad drive us home. Before we go home, mom reminded me again. After 30 minutes of driving, we are now in our house. My stepdad bid his goodbye to me and his grandchildren and drive to go home. I cooked immediately for dinner knowing any minute the two will fall asleep because of tiredness and I don't want them to sleep with an empty stomach. We finished our dinner because my wife message me again that she'll go home late because the clients are requesting for a dinner and even go to the bar but she refused saying that her family is waiting for her. She's so sensitive to what I will feel. She don't want me to be jealous or what but I didn't mind what she was feeling for over a year now plus leaving her sexually frustrated many times.

The kids sleep on their room because they didn't see their Dada on our room so they said that they'll just sleep to their room for now.

I am lying on the bed now staring at the ceiling, thinking about what mom said to me earlier. I know Seulgi is loyal and she will never do that but by just thinking what I did to her make me paranoid. My thoughts are interrupted when I hear the door creaked and saw my handsome wife opening it. She looked so exhausted. I quickly got up and remove her coat, she kiss my forehead and pull me for a hug.

"You look so tired, have you eaten already?" I asked her and she just hum. "Just go to the bed and I'll get you clothes." she followed what I said. I saw her throw herself to the bed. When I go to her, I saw her eyes close "Got up and I'll change your clothes. What did you do all throughout the day why you seems so tired, love?" she got up still eyes close, she doesn't have any energy.

I started to unbutton her polo and remove her necktie. She's now on her sports bra, she looks so thinner than before "Love, you need to eat more, I can see your ribs now. I'll go with the kids in your office to eat lunch so I can see that you are eating." I put her clothes on. I remove her pants leaving only with her boxers, I let her lay down with her front to massage her of course.

"I'll massage you, I know your body needs it." I said and she just gave me thumbs up.

I lift her shirt up and start massaging her back, I hear her groaning but I still continue. Her body proportion is so beautiful but I don't want her to be this thin. When I finished, I checked once again the kids and go to the bed with Seulgi. She spoon me and hug me so tight as if her life depends on it.

She kissed my forehead "Goodnight love, thank you for the wonderful massage and I love you much." she said with her eyes still close but I know she's so honest with that.

I fix the duvet to cover our body then kiss her lips "Goodnight love and I love you too." I replied as I hug her too like there's no tomorrow.

--

Yow!