31: Push

Seulgi's POV

My head hurts so bad. I woke up late and saw that I'm all alone in our bed. My three girls left me here. When I checked my phone, the time is 9:27am.

I was about to close my eyes again when I hear Yeri's scream.

"Dadaaaa... let's go.. I want to swim!" she cheerfully exclaimed.

I get easily annoyed when someone is so loud early in the morning or when I got up but when it is one of the twins, it's wasn't.

Yerim climb to the bed that I quickly assisted. She's sitting now in my lap as I am leaning my back on the headboard.

"Goodmorning.." I kiss her cheeks that earned a giggles from this young lady in front of me.

"I want to swim now dada.. mommy didn't allow us to swim.." she pouted.

"Why?" she shrugged her shoulders "Where's mommy and unnie?" I asked.

"There in the swimming pool with others but they aren't swimming.. just talking and talking.." she uttered.

I laugh. When five of them are together, nonstop gossiping happens.

"Hahaha.. have you ate breakfast?"

"Yes but I will go with you da because I'm hu--- hahaha." Yeri did not complete her sentence when I carry her and act like I will throw her.

"You're so heavy hahaha.. okay let's go.. I'm hungry also.." I got up carrying my little girl and proceed to the bathroom to do my morning ritual. Yeri just sitting at the counter and asking anything or tell me random things I don't comprehend.

-

Seulgi walking hand in hand with her second born and went to where breakfast for the guests serve.

Some guests praising the duo especially Yerim because of her cuteness. She eats everything that Seulgi place on her plate.

"You're so cute baby.. like me.." Seulgi said to her daughter with so much love.

"Thank you but mommy told me that you're not cute!" Yeri replied with the same tone with her dada.

"Joohyun saying nonsense again to the twins." Seulgi thought.

"Are you done?" Seulgi asked her daughter. Yeri vigorously nod and give Seulgi a two thumbs up copying her Sooyoung unnie "Let's go to mommy." Seulgi carry her daughter and go where her wife is.

Meanwhile, while Irene, Jennie, Rosé Nayeon, and Solar are talking about random things, one staff of the resort approach them with an mango shake.

"Who gave this to us?" Nayeon asked the crew.

"That guy Ms. Im." he pointed the group of men talking to each other.

One of the guy in the group smiles to them but Solar choke when she saw who that man is.

Rosé quickly caress and pat Solar's back and stop when the latter is okay.

"Oh.. can you tell him thank you but we're okay.. our partners are with us and that's not appropriate and good if they know it.. but please say it in a good way.. thank you." Nayeon softly said to the crew.

"Yes, ma'am." the staff bows and go back to his work immediately.

Jennie looks to Solar suspiciously and just observing the latter's movements after they saw the guy.

"You know her unnie?" as short-tempered she is, Jennie asked Solar.

"Uh.. oh... I.. ye.. y-yes, yes I know him.." Solar stutter with she answers Jennie's question.

"Who is he, unnie?" Rosé butt in.

"Mommyyyyy!!" Solar can't answer Rosé's question when Yeri suddenly scream her mom's name.

Irene's POV

"Mommyyyyy!!" Yeri called me. Yongsun can't answer Rosé's question for her because of my daughter's sudden appearance.

"Hello baby.." Seulgi give Yeri to me and she sit beside me "Good morning just a little bit.." I kiss my wife's cheek and she just smile at me, maybe this dork is dizzy.

"Good morning.." she replied and turn her gaze to the pool.

I look to Yongsun and to the girls.

"Tell it to us later." I told Solar. I know something is up between her and that guy, even Jennie noticed that too.

-

Since Seulgi has hangover, Irene told her to drink some painkillers that she gave.

Once Seulgi feeling better, little did she know that her evil friends planning something onto her.

Lisa holds Seulgi's left leg while Byul holding the right one. Jisoo holding her left arm and Jeongyeon holding the right arm of Seulgi while Wendy just laughing mentally because she's cooking something in her mind.

"YAH! BRING ME DO-- YOU BRATS! YAAAAHHHH!!" Seulgi screams.

"HAHAHAHAHA" all of the girls just laughing on what their partners doing.

Irene on the other hand, she can't laugh fully because Yeri is in the verge of crying because she thought that her Dada is being murdered by her friends.

"Mommy.. they're killing dada.. da mommy.." Yeri really thought that Seulgi's friends will do that.

"Ssshhh they're just playing around.. look, they're laughing." Irene pointed the group.

-

Wendy's POV

"YAH! I WILL KILL YOU ALL IF--- YAH!" that was the bear who's fighting for her life.

Since this four having fun of her, maybe I can too by myself hahahaha. I'm genius I know! Hahaha.

-

Wendy slowly approaches her five friends with a smirk painted on her face.

"Seungwan-ah! Can you hold Seulgi's back? She's really strong!" Jeongyeon struggling said because Seulgi keeps moving to release herself from their hold "Wan come on.." Jeongyeon added.

"Okay." Wendy cockily said.

She opens her arms and act to hold Seulgi's back but to only push Lisa and Jisoo that immediately loss their balance. Five of them fell in the swimming pool.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Wendy laugh as if it's her last "Blame Jeongyeon and her annoying moans last night hahahahahaha." she added.

"Yah!" Jeongyeon became red as well as Nayeon who's sitting their with the girls. Jeongyeon together with her other four friends chase Wendy who's running for her life.

-

How's Sierra? hehe.

-Y