61: Krystal

Seulgi went into the kitchen first to get something for the two of them to drink. She decided to get milk because she couldn't have wine as their drink because it's not allowed for Irene, and the latter didn't allow her either.

"Seriously?" Irene asked, surprised.

Seulgi nods as he looks at their intertwined hands. "Seriously."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Irene looked at their hands as well.

"What's with the pout?" Seulgi pecks her wife's lips. "That was a long time ago, and I'm sorry for cheating on you with her; I will never do it again."

After that, they were enveloped in silence.

The silence is broken by Seulgi. "Aren't you tired yet?"

Irene shook her head before sipping her milk. "I'm curious, though: why didn't you wait for her to return? You said you had a feeling the feelings were... mutual."

"I'm glad I didn't wait for her because I wouldn't have you and our kids."

"That sounds lovely, but you didn't respond to my question."

"At least you liked it. I love you." Seulgi kisses her wife on the knuckles.

"You said you'd answer all of my questions," Irene pinches Seulgi's waist to hide the blush on her cheeks.

"Are you blushing?" Seulgi teases her wife, who reacts with a slap.

"Don't sleep next to me, sleep on the couch!" Irene gave her a cold stare.

Seulgi gives up at a rate faster than the speed of light. "Can you repeat the question, my love?"

"Tsk! Why didn't you wait for your first love?" Irene scoffed.

"Remember that you are the woman I love—-" Seulgi's sweet talk abruptly ended.

"Just answer me, Kang Seulgi!"

"Are you mad? You said you wouldn't get mad."

Irene rubs her face in frustration. "Get out! Sleep in the li—-!"

"Because she admitted to me that she has a crush on one of her classmates," Seulgi tells.

"I thought you said you were both in love with each other," Irene says.

"Baby, I just said that I'm assuming we're in the same boat," Seulgi clarifies.

"Anyway, what happened next?"

"We rarely talked because we were both about to start college, and I was preoccupied with Tzuyu at the time."

"Player!" Irene punches Seulgi in the arm again.

"Ouch!" Seulgi says as she rubs her punched arm.

Irene giggles as she quickly massages Seulgi's arm. "I'm sorry."

"Be grateful. I love you," Seulgi says quietly, but her wife clearly hears her.

"Which of us do you love, Tzuyu, Krystal, or me?"

"What?"

"Just answer!"

"You, of course!" exclaims Seulgi loudly.

Seulgi's right leg is slapped by Irene. "You might wake them up."

"No, they do not."