10: Clingy

Seulgi's POV

I am currently driving my car to fetch my beautiful wife to her café. Since the kids were in Joohyun's mom, we will go to a date. We will use this alone time for us, as a married couple. Maybe we can eat at the night market because she was used to eat with fancy restaurant so we will try something new yet enjoyable.

Her employees didn't know me as her wife, only Mina the manager there because I'm with her in the dance club in college together with Lisa, Chu and Byul.

"Welcome to K.SooRim's café ma'am." one of the employee greeted me so I bow on her too and give a smile, her face became red but I shrugged it off.

Because she was so inlove with her daughters, even her own café name it to them. She prioritizes the twins always, her daughters first before anything else. That's how much she love our daughters.

I walk inside to order, Mina wasn't here "Can I order the owner of this café?" the employee's eyes widen in shock hearing my order.

"P-pardon ma'am." she said confusingly.

I chuckled "Can I order the owner of this café, miss?" I ordered once again. She looked at me so confused. She whispered something on her co-worker then her co-worker go to my wife's office.

"I.. ahm.. may I know your name ma'am." she said with annoyed tone this time.

"Seulgi." I replied to her and she nodded then look at me as if I'm a maniac. I just smile at her but she didn't.

"Love?" my wife called me then run to hug me. I hug her too then kiss her peck her lips.

I look to the employee who were eyes staring at me somewhat surprised "Thank you for giving my order, miss." I said to her and bow.

She bowed multiple times "I'm sorry ma'am, I didn't know that my boss is your wife." she apologized. Why though?

"Nah. It's okay..." I told her then face my wife "..was Mina still here?" I asked her then she shook her head then hold my hand.

"Ahm Chaeyeon, we will go now. Say to Manager Myoui that my wife fetch me, she'll be here in 30 minutes." my wife talk to the employee I teased earlier.

"Yes Mrs. Kang, sorry again ma'am Seulgi for my attitude earlier." she was about to bow but I didn't let her.

"It's okay, we'll go now. Work harder okay?" I gave her a smile then walk with my wife clinging at me like a koala.

We're settled now in the car, I turn on the engine then drive. I'm holding her hands and kissing it from time to time.

"You need something, you're so sweet today.." she teasingly asked. I'm always sweet to her tho. I shook my head still eyes on road because I don't want to got in an accident with this goddess beside me "..where are we going to eat love?" she asked while staring at me when I'm about to speak she continue to speak "Your side profile is breathtaking, I want to kiss you right now." she whine like her daughters.

I stop my car in the side to not to cause traffic, I unbuckle my seatbelt and she did it too. I was about to lean forward when she extend her legs to mine then sit on my lap. What's gotten to her?

"What are you doing?" I'm so confused why she sat on my lap while we are here in the car.

She just hug me so tight then put her head on the my neck "Nothing, I just miss you alone. Not that I don't like the kids with us, it was just.. I miss you with this." she mumbled then got up to face me.

"I love you so much!" I tuck her hair at the back of her ear while staring at her lovingly.

She kiss me passionately then pull out "I love you too Dada." she teases then hug me again "I don't want to sit there, here in your lap is better." she mumbled. What can I do? who am I to argue? this side of Joohyun is not new to me. I'm used to it.

Even how hard to drive I'll still drive. This clingy and whiny type of Joohyun is okay than to savage and bitch type of her, that's dangerous you know. My wife and Jennie is so similar, both of them are beautiful, bitch, cold, sweet, caring mother to their kids. The only difference of them was Joohyun carrying my last name and Jennie carrying my cousin's last name.

It was so hard, indeed hard. My back aches to what my wife's trip earlier. She was so happy when I got her here. My wife looks like a highschool student who were on a date. When I'm staring at her smiling, I realized how lucky I am to have her and to be the mother of my children. She's like a gem that I'm proud to have and show to the world.

"You're so beautiful!" I blurted out then she blushed, I pull her closer to and close my eyes "The twins and I are so lucky for having you in our lives. I love you so much love." I whispered to her ear then kiss her forehead. I don't care if there's so many people here, I only care to this beautiful person I'm hugging right now.

We eat and eat and eat different types of foods before we got home. After we got to our bedroom, I took a shower but then my wife ask if we can shower together so we shower together. We kiss with water dropping on our naked bodies then decided to continue it to the bedroom. The night is still young so this is gonna be a long way run and take note, there's no distraction. We did it until we got exhausted and passed out.

--

Sana is so cute. Mina is my bias on TWICE but Sana's effect on me is so strong.

-Y