42: Talk

Seulgi and Karina arrives at their home. The latter went straight to her room as she wants to take a nap.

"I'm so tired." Seulgi flop herself in the couch.

She check her phone for a meantime before she decided to go their bedroom only to hear sniffs and Irene's stern voice.

-

Seulgi's POV

I can hear my wife's stern voice and the twins cries. What they did this time?

"Even you've seen me and your dada doing such thing, it doesn't mean that it's suitable for the kids, okay?" I heard Joohyun.

"Yes, mommy." the twins answers with sniffs.

I peek a little to know what is going on inside.

"Will you do that again? Kang Sooyoung? Kang Yerim?" she strictly but softly asked.

"No..." Joy and Yeri said in unison with a pout.

"Okay." Joohyun sighs.

"Sorry mommy..." Yerim said followed by Sooyoung. Two of them look up to their mom seeing them with swollen eyes, red nose, and curled lips.

My wife gestures the twins to hug her that they gladly obliged then cries in their mom's shoulder.

"Mommy was just upset on what you guys did. Don't do that again to me nor to someone." my wife caress my girls' hairs then kiss their scalp "I love you both so much." she confesses and hug our twins tighter.

Maybe it's the good time to enter the room hehe. My wife isn't mad anymore.

I open the door and pretends that I didn't hear any.

"Why my babies are crying?"

Three of them look at me. Yeri's look is like she wants a comfort, Sooyoung is pouting and my wife, it is not a look, it's a glare, a deadly glare.

"Dadaaaaa..." the twins run to me so I lowered myself to pick them up and carry.

"It's okay, it's okay, it's okay." I kiss their cheeks while whispering that.

When I glance at my wife, who's glaring at me,

"Let's have a talk later." she said coldly.

What did I do now? Tsk!

-

Jeongyeon's POV

We've just finished our dinner and Seulgi send the twins to their room because they're sleepy but Leo? He's still playing his remote control car that Byul bought for him earlier.

While we are in the garden talking about our lives, Wendy arrives.

"What's up stupid friends of mine?" that was her.

"We're good single for life friend of mine." Jisoo retorts.

"Who said I'm single?" she mocks.

"Who said you're not?" I asked back.

"I really am not. I'm in a relationship now duuuhhhh."

"When?" Seulgi butt in, she's taking her seat.

"Yesterday." she said doing aegyo.

What the F!

"That's really disgusting!" Jisoo acts like she's puking.

"That's why I hate doing it." Wendy said in cringe "But I will spill the tea next time and who is it. For now, let's talk about what we need to talk about." she added having an eye contact with Jennie who's staring at her too.

"Since you are here, let's start." I stated.

-

They're in the garden except for Rosé and Nayeon because they're playing with Leo inside the house. So, only Seulgi, Irene, Jennie, Jisoo, Jeongyeon, Byul, Solar, and Wendy are in the garden.

Seulgi whispered to Irene that sit beside Jennie and Byul did the same to her wife, Solar.

"Jen, where is Lisa?" Jeongyeon being straightforward asked the pregnant lady.

Jennie flinched not because of Jeongyeon's voice but because of her question.

"She's o-on the... b-business trip." she stuttering.

"She's here in Korea, Jennie." Wendy coldly said "And in fact, she's with her mistress." she added.

Irene and Yongsun gasps. Jennie's tears that she's holding flows.

"J-jen?" Irene was shocked.

With that, Jennie walks out and Byul followed her.

-

Byul's POV

I followed Jennie and we stopped in front of her and Leo's room.

"Jen..." I'm holding her wrist then pull her for a hug.

She's crying on my shoulder so I pat her back to calm her down.

"Sorry for not telling you guys..." she said almost a whisper.

"Ssshhh.. calm down, I will tell you something important about Lisa..." I said.

After minutes of crying mess she finally calm down now.

"It's true." she said.

"That?"

"Lisa is cheating."

"No." I opposed.

"She rubbed it to my face, she kicked us out in our house and even hurt me through her words.. Lisa never did that to me before!" Jennie retorted.

I hold her shoulders then have a deep sigh.

"Listen to me first..." I started "Yes, Lisa did that to you and I know that because she told me but Jen she's not cheating on you..." Jennie crease her brows "She told you she's cheating, she kicked you out of her house, and she said hurtful words in purpose. Lisa wants to save you from the girl we thought she has an affair with. That girl Nancy is obsessed with Lisa and she will do everything just to get rid the people who loves and Lisa loves." I stated.

"W-what do you m-mean?" she's getting curious.

"Nancy is rich and she's paying people just to make sure no one is getting near to Lisa. Even her father tolerates what Nancy is doing but not her mother, thankfully."

"Oh my God!" she gasped.

"Lisa wants you, Leo, and your upcoming baby to be safe from whatever Nancy will do. Her family knows and she told them to treat you that way just in case Nancy's people will investigate, you're not existing in their lives. Jen, Nancy is really dangerous and Lisa needs our help. Seulgi knew this already and I guess she's telling it now to others. We need your cooperation, secure the kids and yourself." I said.

"O-okay." she said before she faints.

I immediately carry her and put her in the bed since we're already in front of her room.

"Be strong for your children." with that, I left her room and back outside.

-

It's unedited so errors were there.

I don't hate Nancy, okay? I love her too😭😭

-Y