25: No

Irene's POV

Seulgi decided to go home early because the twins were so sleepy plus I don't feel really well. So we didn't finish the show even if I want to finish that.

I also noticed my mood swings, cravings, and other signs and symptoms of pregnancy that I've experienced before. I have a feeling that I am pregnant, there's no explanation with that but really, I'm sure that I am carrying another Seulgi's bean in my womb. Maybe I'll take pregnancy test and if it is resulted positive, that idiot will freak out!

Currently we are here in the car where my baby bear is driving on our way home while the twins are in their booster seat sleeping.

I am busy checking Sooyoung and Yerim's pictures earlier when the love of my life spoke "Did I told you that you're so beautiful tonight?" she said without glancing at me.

My cheek became red with her compliment that she said but instead of thanking her, I tease her.

"Only tonight?" I asked.

Seulgi glance at me and smirk then back her gaze to the road "Of course you are the most beautiful and sexy as always. Everyday and every night." she winks but she failed.

I laugh but not too loud "No!" I said sternly. I know where this conversation will go through, duh!

"I'm not asking anything yet." she uttered.

"But I know you will ask that, so no!" I retorted.

She chuckled "I love you." she teased.

"I love you too, but no!"

And we reached our home with our nonstop bickering.

Seulgi's POV

The twins were already in their room. Joohyun and I were now lying on the bed with her back facing me.

I'm still hard you know, I don't why but I feel so hot since earlier even I took a cold shower.

--

Seulgi back hug her wife who's in deep sleep now. It's already 12 midnight but Seulgi is still awake and her friend is still awake too. She slowly caress her wife's waist and give a light kisses on her wife's neck.

Meanwhile, Irene feels that someone is kissing and sucking her neck that she knows that it was her wife, she groaned.

Irene slap softly Seulgi's hand on her waist "Seul.." she mumbled that earned a hum from Seulgi "Let's sleep, I'm not in the mood." she added.

After Seulgi heard what Irene told her, she immediately stop kissing Irene's neck then remove her hand on her wife's waist. She got up from the bed and go to the kitchen downstairs.

Seulgi pour a red wine on the glass and start drinking it. She's totally sexually frustrated but she doesn't want to force her wife to have sex with her.

Busying herself from reading emails while drinking her wine in their living room until she dozed off and sleep there without her noticing.

On the master's bedroom, Irene felt that the other side of the bed is empty. She got up to check where in the part of earth Seulgi is. Irene went to her daughters' room but Seulgi wasn't there.

Irene sighed. She went downstairs to find Seulgi and she found her sleeping on the couch in their living room with an glass and empty bottle of wine. She pick it up then leave it to the shrink.

She went back to their room to get a pillow and blanket to her wife to have a good and comfortable sleep since she can't carry her like Seulgi carry her. After she manage to fix Seulgi's sleeping position, she give her wife a peck on her forehead "I'm sorry if I can't tonight.." she chuckled "Good night, I love you." she added then kiss Seulgi's lips quickly before she dash off to their shared bedroom.

Seulgi's POV

Morning came and I feel someone with little hands cupping my face. I open one of my eyes to peek who is it and close again then hug her small body.

"Dada I'm hungry.." Sooyoung whine while her little fingers is on my nostrils and laughing.

I remove it then pout my lips "Good morning, give me a kiss first.." and she gave me a quick kiss, Sooyoung is indeed hungry hahaha but she immediately wipes it. This kid, seriously "Why did you wiped it? My kiss is a blessing you know.." I laugh.

Sooyoung giggles "It stinks Seulgi hahaha." she teases.

My eyes became big as plates "Yah! Did you just call me by my name?" I scolded her but she just laugh at me.

"Hahaha sorry dada. Please get up now, I'm hungry." she pouts.

"I don't want!" I retorted.

"I will tell mommy that y--" I didn't let her finish when I carry her then got up before anything happens.

After minutes of preparing, Sooyoung and I are now here at the near coffee shop to buy some breakfast because I don't know how to cook. I left a note whenever my wife wake up, she'll know where are we.

As I am ordering, I bumped to someone who is in sports bra and sweatpants only.

"Oh my gosh Miss I'm so sorry.." I bowed hurriedly to apologize.

"No it's okay, it's ok-- Seul?" I look up to see who am I talking to when my eyes widen.

"Krys?" we hugged each other then pull out when my daughter tugging the hem of my shirt "Oh by the way, this is Sooyoung or you can call her Joy, my daughter, actually they are twins, and baby this is Aunt Krystal, she's my best friend, she's close to grandma and grandpa if ever you will tell it to mommy." I said that earn an awkward laugh from Krystal.

Three of us took are breakfast together with Joy instantly close with Krystal because she's talking and sharing nonstop stories about random Disney movies. I must say they clicked quickly but she haven't forget to tell some story about her mommy. We bid our good bye after we've done eating. I order some take outs because I'm sure my two other girls are hungry too.

-

I am currently writing another SeulRene story, few more chapters it will be finished. Hope you support that😘

-Y