47: Home

Lisa's POV

Why did I do in my past life to suffer like this now?

I really really want to go home. I really want to be free. I'm worse than a prisoner.

I know I am so much good-looking and attractive but I never wanted someone to be obsessed with me like Nancy.

I miss my wife and my son. I don't want to abandon them but it's for their safety.

Please, give my freedom back. I need to take care them and my upcoming little bean.

Lisa just staying in her new apartment, the one that Nancy picked for her. She rarely goes out, not wanting to meet someone close with her, to avoid provoking Nancy.

She just sleep, eat, play video games and sleep again. Her everyday routine. Her company is now handling by Seulgi that's why the latter is beyond busy.

It's 2 in the afternoon of Saturday, she's lying in her bed while watching something in her phone when the doorbell rings. She's so lazy to get up but she forced herself to open the door for her visitor.

It surprised her seeing Nancy's parents.

Three of them are in the living room now. Not even saying a single word, Nancy's mother hug her.

"I—" Lisa was taken aback but later on tap the lady's back.

"I'm sorry for what my daughter did to you." she said after releasing herself from Lisa.

"It's okay with me, as long as she's no harm to my family. But I can't take this anymore ma'am and sir. I have a son and my wife is pregnant, she really needs me this time but I have no choice. I really want to go home now. Please, I can't do this anymore. I can't do this play with your daughter Mr. and Mrs. McDonie." Lisa's tears falls as she's saying those plead to the couple.

Lisa and Mrs. McDonie are crying now and hugging each other when Nancy's father spoke.

"Don't worry, you will go home." he said.

"What do you mean, sir?"

"As much as I love my daughter, this... you... this is not helping her at all. I will do anything and everything for my baby girl, even I'm going to bend the law, I will do it for her. But this is so wrong, you have a son and wife... they need you." Mr. McDonie stated in his straight face.

A folder was forwarded to Lisa and she look to Nancy's parents confused.

"This is the last time, we promised." Nancy's mother stated while staring at Lisa who's reading the document.

Irene's POV

As I heard Sooyoung shouts, I went quickly to her room seeing three of them.

The twins are crying and they're shooing Seulgi away.

"Hey what's wrong?" I run to them directly.

Sooyoung and Yerim just quickly hug me especially Sooyoung while both of them are messily crying.

"I h-hate... hate d-dada." I hear them saying that phrase again and again.

I just listened to them and waiting for them to calm down. When they are calmed down a bit, and only sniffs were heard, I hear Seulgi sigh.

"You hate me? Sooyoung-ah? Yerim-ah?" she asked like she's about to cry too. I feel the twins nods and heard Seulgi sighed again. "Why?" she asked.

It took a minute for twins to answer but it seems like an hour. And when I hear what Sooyoung said, I feel like my heart got stabbed again.

"You... you kissed a-aunty Krystal. I hate you dada!" Sooyoung answered.

The twins dozed off and Irene decided to bring them to their room. She's sure that in the middle of the night, one of them will wake up because of hunger. So that, she can attend them.

As for Seulgi, she's sitting in the couch staring on her wife who's busy taking care of their daughters that still whimpering even they're sleeping.

"Hyun?" she called her wife's attention

"Em?" Irene just hum.

"Are you... are you mad at me?" she asked Irene but the latter just chuckled, bitterly.

"What do you think?" Irene retorts

"Sorry." Seulgi bit her lower lip while stopping her tears to fall. She feels so small while facing her wife.

"Sorry for what?" Irene walks in front of her with arms crossed and not showing any emotions.

Seulgi look at her feet. Not knowing what the exact words to say to her wife.

"Please, don't leave me. I love you so much. I don't have any intentions to cheat on you. I'm just carried away by my emotions... please love, don't leave me!" Seulgi kneels holding Irene's hands.

Irene on the other hand want to hug Seulgi but no, not now! She did that so suit herself. Hell yes she loves Seulgi to death and that's the reason why her heart hurts as hell too.

She once got cheated by her lover so no way she wanted to happen in her twice. But Seulgi just did.

"Be honest. How far have you gotten to Krystal?" she sees how Seulgi's eyes became big. "Did you two do it?" Irene asked in her stern voice.

Seulgi frantically shook her head.

"I just... we j-just made out." Seulgi hesitantly answered.

"What else?"

"That's all."

Irene heave a sigh.

"Look Seulgi... I don't know if I'm not enough or it's just you who wants other than me. As long as I want to just leave it here and move on like it didn't happen, I can't. Sooyoung and Yerim knows that you kissed someone who's not me." Irene holding herself back, she really wants to slap the person in front of her.

"I'm sorry, Hyun." Seulgi whispers feeling guilty and was about to hug her wife but stopped when Irene raise her hand.

"I will go back to Daegu with the twins and Karina. Don't follow us there." Irene told Seulgi.

Seulgi froze. Initializing what she heard. Irene will leave? With their children?

"No.. please no!" Seulgi begs.

"Please. I just want some space and peace. Real talk, I don't want to see your face right now!" Irene stated that made Seulgi's heart broke more.

just so u know, i don't have time to edit the chapters i've published for a while coz i don't have time👉👈

-Y