57: Girl

Irene's POV

It had been almost a month since Yongsun gave birth to her beautiful baby.

Yes, it's a girl, and they named her Ka-young. 

When Sooyoung and Yerim saw Ka-young for the first time, they asked me the entire day when their baby brother would come out. Not just that day, but almost every day they ask me 'Mommy when will he come out?' from time to time, too.

"She's really Byul's replica. I feel so sorry for you and for Ka-young as well." Lisa pouts at Yongsun.

After a few seconds, she received a smack. "Yah! What do you think of me, an ugly duckling like you?" Byul smacked her again.

Lisa just laughed, so did the others, and she blocked every one of Byul's attacks on her. We are here in the house of Yongsun's parents in Daegu.

Yongsun and I actually became friends when we were in college, unlike Jennie, who has been my friend since I don't know when.

At that time, I only knew that our houses were not that far from each other, like a 10-minute drive.

"Of course---" Lisa answers while running behind Jennie, "---yes!"

Byul quickly chases Lisa like they're the same age as the twins.

Lisa and Jennie came to visit here in Daegu too, and Yongsun's mother invited us for dinner.

--

While the house owners, Lisa, Jennie, Leo, Irene, and Yerim are all inside the house, Seulgi and Sooyoung are going back to Bae's house to fetch Karina.

"Dada..." Sooyoung started.

"Yes?" 

"When will the baby come out?" Sooyoung asks.

Seulgi chuckled. This question again, she thought. "Are you that excited to meet him?"

"Yes!" Sooyoung quickly answers, with a clap.

"Maybe... maybe in 2 months... I don't know baby."

"2 months? How long is that, 2 months, dada?" Sooyoung asked her again.

"Hmm... imagine your mommy is tucking you into bed to sleep. Of course, you will sleep, and after that, you will wake up. It's morning already." Seulgi turns to the left.

"Yeah, what about that?" Sooyoung is getting curious.

"2 months is the equivalent of 60-70 times like that." Seulgi explains.

Sooyoung pouts, "That long will Yeri and I wait for the little bro? That's a long, long time."

Seulgi laughs, "Baby bro just needs more time to stay in mommy's tummy."

"I want to meet him now." Sooyoung pouts as she crosses her short arms together.

Seulgi laughs even more while Sooyoung is already killing Seulgi with her deadly glares---just like her mommy.

---

They're on their way to go back to Kim's residence. 

Answering the non-stop questions of her sister about their baby brother was what Karina did for the entire trip.

"By the way, if you are the one who will name him, what would it be?"

Seulgi glanced at her daughters when she heard Karina ask Joy.

The little girl stops in her trance. It made her stop talking and throwing questions for a while.