38: We're not scared

Karina was now calm but Seulgi and Wendy feels the opposite. Two of them is nervous and contemplating if they will tell it to Irene or no.

They know Irene will not take it easy because it's about her daughter.

"You should not mention it to your mom." Wendy suggested to Karina.

"Yeah, I agree honey." Seulgi follows.

"It's very dangerous." Wendy added.

"Is mommy that scary?" Karina asked and the two vigorously nods "Are you two scared of her?" the two cleared their throat and act like they're tough.

"Who said that? Your mom who's scared at me." Seulgi boast.

"Yep! Irene and your aunties are scared on us, tsk." Wendy shrug her shoulders.

"I see." that was only Karina answers.

Seulgi got a message that they should go home directly because they're also in their way home with Jennie and Leo.

-

Seulgi's POV

Seungwan wants to sleepover so I have no choice again just to let her, why I befriend with a demanding person like her.

Here we are outside to buy some ingredients my wife told me to buy. My mom and dad are in the family reunion in Thailand with Lisa's parents too but we didn't go because the kids attending school and also Joohyun is pregnant.

"Is that Lisa?" Wendy points.

Right. It's Lisa- with a girl? What the heck! Seriously?

"Try to call her." I said to Wendy and she nods.

"Hey Wan, what's up?" Lisa energetically said and the girl clings to her.

I feel like I will throw up.

"Yow! Are you busy? I will just invite you to drink a little." Wendy said while two of us eyeing Lisa and her mistress.

"I'm actually in my house and I don't think Jennie will let me."

The fuck! You're wife and your son were literally at our house! What is happening to you Manoban?

"Would you mind if I go there?" Wendy is trying to make her voice stable but she's glaring now to that monkey so as I am.

"No silly hahaha but the thing is I have a meeting tomorrow early in the morning so I don't think I can accommodate you."

Liar!

"It's okay, just say hi to me to Jennie and Leo. I'll hang up now." and then Wendy did.

"I really want to punch her face." I said still glaring at them.

"You're not alone." Wendy sighs "We should get back now. I'm disgusted seeing Lisa here having a good time with a girl who's obviously not her wife. I pity Jennie." with that two of us go home before anything bad happen to Lisa.

-

Meanwhile at Kang Residence.

Irene's POV

Jennie now is helping me to cook while the kids are in the living room with Karina and Winter.

I noticed how Jennie is a bit skinny than before and look so gloomy. She asked me if Leo and her can stay here for a while and I agree. She's still not opening her problems to me, I didn't push her through maybe she still needs time. But please let me know Jennie-yah, I'm your unnie and I don't want you to be like this.