4: Visit

Seulgi's POV

I am sick for two days so I stayed at home because my beloved wife told me so. She even lectured nonstop me like a history teacher for skipping meals, she scolded me too because I lost weight.

After my 3-day leave, there's so many proposal and paperwork here in my office needs to be signed. My wife told me that she will pay a visit here with twins and we will have a lunch together.

I hear my phone rings and saw caller's ID so I immediately press the button to answer.

"Hey why did you call me?"

"I'm just confirming if Ms. Lee is a new investor in your company." Lisa said on the other line.

"Ahm yeah, why? any problem with that?"

"Professionally there's no problem with Ms. Lee but... just in case... just be distant to her Seul..."

"Hahaha what do you mean? are you implying something?" I'm so confused.

"She is also my investor, knowing that we're friends and I'm your cousin..." she started "...just be distant to her." Lisa added "I'll hang up now, I have a meeting. Send my regards to Irene and the twins, I miss my nieces."

"Okay. Say my hi for Jennie and Leo too, bye." she hang up. What she's implying about Ms. Lee? she looked so kind on our first meeting, maybe something is up.

I continue signing the papers when my secretary knock and open the door to come in.

"CEO Kang, your meeting to the board is about to start and all of them were there already." my secretary told me, she's close to me and Irene and the twins because she's our friend back on college.

"I'll be there in a minute Ms. Im." I replied.

"Okay, CEO Kang." Nayeon said.

Irene's POV

We are here now in the café that I am managing. Seulgi didn't want me to work because of the twins of course but I asked to her if I can manage my own café because it was my dream back then so she let me.

"Mommy when we will visit Mama Jen and Leo on their house?" Joy ask me while playing her doll.

"You miss Mama Jen and Leo?"

"Yes, I want to play with Leo. I want a baby brother mommy." she said combing the hair of her doll.

I was about to say something when Yerimie say something.

"Mommy I pooped!" she said pointing her diaper.

I carry her right away "Sooyoung-ah, just stay here okay? I'll call aunty Mina to be with you here." she gives me a thumbs up.

I open the bags to get a diaper and new clothes. I go first to the counter "Mina, can you look Joy in my office? I'll just wash and change Yeri's diapers." she nodded.

"Thank you aunty Mina!" Yerimie butt in with matching clapping her hands

Mina pinch her nose and smile "You're welcome our Yerimie, I will check her now Mrs. Kang." she said.

"Thank you, it will not take long." I replied and go to the comfort room.

I finished to wash and change her diapers and clothes. She's wearing a white kid's dress, she really looked like me even Sooyoung. Seulgi got jealous on me because only her eyes the twins got from her. I wonder who will look like if we have another baby.

Opening the door of my office, I saw my employee Mina playing with my daughter. She's so close to the twins because her daughter is playing with my daughters before.

"Baby you didn't give a hard time aunty Mina?" I jokingly asked and she eagerly shook her head.

"No Mrs. Kang, she was just telling me about Yerim and her cousin Leo." Mina uttered.

Even Sooyoung is a playful kid, she always look for her twin sister and her cousin Leo when they're playing.

"Thank you Mina for looking to Sooyoung."

She patten Joy's head before she stands up "It's nothing Mrs. Kang. I'll back to work now ma'am." she pinch the twins nose and the kids just giggled then walk out the office.

I made my way to my table to get my bag and twin's things "Sooyoung-ah Yerimie, come here get your bags, we will go to Dada's office." both of them run towards me while laughing.

I help them to wear their little backpacks, they're so cute. Sooyoung has color green unicorn bag while Yerim has color violet unicorn bag. My office look like twin's playroom. Tissue rolls, barbie dolls, building blocks were scattered even I'm cleaning again and again.

"We will have a lunch with Dada so let's go? Dada's driver is waiting now outside." I get my bag then hold Joy's right hand and Yeri's left hand. They are just telling me about random Disney stories nonstop so I just hum and listen to them even though I can't understand them because they are talking at the same time without a pause.

Nayeon informed me that Seulgi is still on the meeting that's why she can't fetch us so she just let her trusted personal guard and driver Jackson fetch us.

We entered the company and got to the elevator still holding hands. The employees admiring the twins because of their dress and unicorn bag.

"I hope my future kid is cute like your twins Mrs. Kang." the employee said looking to the two talking to each other about something "Can I pinch those cute cheeks?" she asked and we just laugh.

"Hello, are you an employee here ma'am?" Joy ask the employee talking to her with politeness and the employee nodded with smile "What is your name then?" she asked again.

The employee reach Joy's level "My name is Momo, you're so cute." she finally pinch Joy's cheeks but not that hard. Yeri pull my hand asking me to carry her because she's not comfortable to talk to strangers so I carry her.

"It is hard to work here aunty Momo? because Dada looks so tired always she got home, if I will work here too when I grow up, I am always tired too like Dada" she ask innocently Momo. She's not sweet to Seulgi but she's so caring kid.

"Yes it was hard young CEO but if you're really happy to what you are doing, it isn't hard anymore." she softly said while caressing Joy both cheeks.

The elevator rings meaning we are here now to the floor where Seulgi's office located.

We walk to reach Seulgi's office. I'm carrying Yeri and holding Joy's small hands. My second born just resting her head on the crook of my neck and Joy just waving her hands to greet the employees greeting her. Hahaha this kid is so ridiculous, she's enjoying the moment like she was a celebrity.

I open the CEO's office then bring down Yeri. Both of them run in the couch and get the toys on their bags. I check Seulgi's pantry here in her office to make a milk for the twins. Yes, Seulgi's pantry has a milk and bottle for her twins, she also planning to have a playroom in her office.

--

Boring chapter.