28: Reaction

Irene's POV

After spilling the tea to that dork, as expected she will freak out. Speaking of that idiot, she's on the twin's room making them sleep and because she's making peace with Yeri.

Minutes later, the door opens revealing the smirking bear. She's really happy I know.

"Aren't you sleepy?" she asked as she setting herself in bed.

"Not yet." I pouted.

Seulgi caress my belly while staring at it lovingly. She was like this when I was pregnant with twins.

"Be good to mommy okay? Don't make mommy tired, don't give her a hard while you're staying there okay? I love you, dada is very happy and excited to see you." she kiss my tummy while I'm massaging her scalp.

This is why I'm so inlove with this person even she's dumb, dork, and a slow person, I found it cute. She's so family-oriented. She loves us more than her life and more than anything. It always made me in tears when she's talking with our children, it made me so soft. I really love this person, I love you so much Kang Seulgi.

I hold her face and pull her for a kiss. Our kiss took seconds before our lips parted.

"I love you so bad." she said sweetly then gave me her killer smile "So that's why you're eating alot this past few days." she chuckled.

"You want me to eat you too?" I'm shameless duh.

"Wild.. I will eat y---" then her phone rings.

"Who's that?" I asked then she showed that it's Lisa.

"Seul, I'm on my way to your house.. can I sleep there?" Lisa asked.

"Hahaha let me guess, Jennie kicked you out again, right?" that was Seulgi teasing Lisa.

"Ha-ha-ha funny! Open the door, I'm so close.." - Lisa

"You do not let Jennie manipulate you. You're the man in the house, you should be the one commanding not her." Seulgi advice.

Wait.. what?!

"Psh. Look who's talking, I'll hang up now.." then Lisa ends the call.

Seulgi got up and place her phone beside the lampshade.

"I'll go downstairs to open the door for Lisa, just stay here okay?" Seulgi said without waiting for my response.

-

Morning came and the Kangs prepare themselves. Lisa go home after she ate breakfast. Irene is the busiest. Even she packed all the stuff they will be using on that 3-day vacation, as caring as she is, she'd checked for a hundred times now. She brings the twin's vitamins, extra medicine, their toys if they'll throw tantrum, and all.

While Irene is busy on her own and the twins were already seated in their van, Seulgi just watching her wife because she's done in her part and it makes her dizzy because Irene keeps moving from here to there.

"Be careful..." Seulgi told to her wife as she saw Irene dropped the sunblock and it lands on her feet. She picks it up and let herself continue what Irene doing.

Irene just seated there staring with so much love to her wife.

"Dada.." she called her wife copying Sooyoung and Yeri's aegyo voice, Seulgi hums as an answer "I love you so much!" Irene stated while giggling.

Seulgi just shook her head and give Irene her signature smile.

"I love you more than you know!" she winks that made Irene blush, they still have that effect to each other "I'm done, let's go." she lift the bag and hold Irene's hand as two of them get inside their van.

1 hour of trip, the twins getting bored. Sooyoung don't want to watch videos from her mommy's phone anymore while Yerim as usual, is clinging to Seulgi. She's straddling on her dada's lap and making herself not bored by playing Seulgi's hair or hands. On the other hand, Irene just happy seeing her little family in front of her. She's leaning on Seulgi's broad shoulder.

The twins don't know about her pregnancy yet. She and Seulgi talked about finding a perfect timing to tell them. Irene thought that day is today and right now.

"Sooyoungie...Yerimie..." she called the attention of the two little girl.

Both of them look at her and her wife too.

"Why mommy?" Joy asked and Yeri just look at her mom waiting for her to continue to talk.

"Dada and I, we have something to tell to the both of you.." Irene started. As if it's a ringing bell, it made Seulgi alarmed and informed "Right, dada?" Irene continued.

"Yeah." she shortly said.

"What is it?" Yeri mumbles as her left cheek was pressed to her dada's chest.

"Promise us first that you will not get mad at me.." Seulgi said to Yerim and the little girl nods.

"What is that?" Joy impatiently asked.

Seulgi look at her wife and give her a nod as a sign for her to tell it to their children now.

Irene sighed. She kiss Yeri's both cheeks and do it to Sooyoung too.

"Mommy is pregnant." she softly said.

Minute later, they witnessed their kids' reactions, two completely different reactions. Sooyoung was so happy and she even screamed in happiness that made Jackson jolted a bit while Yerim became silent and sadness can be seen from her cute face. Then after some minutes of Sooyoung's celebration, Yeri pressing her face to Seulgi's chest silently crying.

'She is crying.' Seulgi mouthed to Irene and points the little girl with her lips.

"I expected it to happen." Irene stated in such a low voice.

Seulgi caress Yeri's hair and little girl's back.

"Are you mad at me and mommy?" she asked Yeri softly.

The crying little girl shook her head still hiding herself to her parents that made Seulgi's shirt soak from her tears.

"Why are you crying then?" Seulgi asked again continue rubbing Yeri's back.

Finally, Yeri lift her head and look at her dada pouting with swollen eyes and tears continuously flowing down.

"I'm not your baby anymore.." she sobs.

Irene is looking at her daughter with sympathy while Sooyoung is in her lap now. She was expecting this reaction from her second born because she's so attached to them and all of them treating her like a baby especially Seulgi.

"No.. you and your unnie will always be mommy and dada's baby.." Seulgi peck Yeri's forehead and wipes her tears "Another baby will come but you're still our baby.. okay?" she added.

"Yes Yerimie, you're still our baby.. both of you.. stop crying now.." Irene comforted her kid.

"Stop crying now Yerimie or else dada will cry too.." Sooyoung butt in "She's ugly when she's crying so stop now!" she added.

Yerim giggles as what her Sooyoung unnie stated or insulting her dada. Seulgi just frown and roll her eyes, Joy always embarrassing her. They're indeed frenemies.

-

Y'all want a baby boy? Well let's see.

How about a name?🤔

-Y