2

[Carina's POV]
I'm a little bit concerned about this situation with Sofia, I mean she is thirteen and she had booked a flight to Seattle all alone. She feels completely different from before, her long hair is gone and she doesn't have that spark anymore. She used to be so so happy, it's not like she wasn't happy when she saw me but it was a different kind of happy if you know what I mean.

I talked to Maya about this and she is completely fine with Sofia staying here for a while, I wouldn't let my sister stay at a hotel when she has come all the way from Italy.

I was woken up in the middle of the night from a sound I did not recognize, i decided I would go check it out.
I carefully got out of bed without waking Maya up.
I checked the kitchen and the living room but their was nothing there. Lastly I checked the guest room.
She was laying in bed tossing and turning around clenching her fists I've over her face like she was trying to defend herself, I carefully walked next to the bed and started rubbing her back gently.
The movement almost stopped after a minute.

"Hey Sof?" I said.

Her eyes fluttered open and she looked at me.

"Are you okay? Was it a nightmare?" I asked.

"Y-yeah I-it was just a dream" she said.

"Do you want me to stay with you?" I asked.

"N-no I'm okay" she said.

I nodded and gave her a hug before turning around to walk out.

"Where's Andrew?" She asked.
I froze, I felt all the color from my face drain.
Did she not know that he died? Had papa never told her.

"Hello? Carina?" She said.

"Y-yeah Uhm I'm really tired, Goodnight sof" I said and walked out without answering her question.

I couldn't just tell her that he died, I need to figure out how to tell her. This was exactly why I told papa to tell her. Anyone who new our family also new about Sofia's and Andrews unbreakable bound, it was like they were stuck together.
I have to think about how to tell her in a good way. What am I even thinking? There's no good way of telling someone their brother died.
I walked back to the bed and fell back asleep.

I woke up later in the morning, I felt Maya cuddling me.

"Good morning, how did you sleep?" She asked.

"I slept good, I woke up once tho. Sofia was having a nightmare" I said.

"Did she fall back asleep?" She asked.

"I hope so, I kind off left when she asked about Andrew" I said.

"She doesn't know?" Maya said.

"No, I thought papa told her but he didn't" I said.

"Well I think it's best if you tell her today, I mean if she comes to the hospital or the station she will probably hear people talking about him" she said.

"Yeah" I said.

We got dressed and then walked out to the kitchen.
Sofia was already sitting on one of the barstools.

"Good morning" I said.

"Morning" she said.

I brewed the coffee and made toast for all of us.
We sat down by the couch.

"So I would like to say something to you" I said.

"Okay? What is it" she asked.

"About Andrew, you asked about him last night and the truth is that he died. I really thought papa had told you about it but he didn't" I said. I waited for her reaction.

"Your joking right?" She asked.

"No I'm not" I said.

"If this is some sick joke you better stop now" she said.

"I promise you that I'm not joking" I said.

"He died" she said and nodded.

"I'm sorry" I said.

"No our Andrew doesn't just quit like that, he can't die he was supposed to wait for me so I could come live with you. He can't die!" She said.

"Breath, deep breaths" I said.

"No! He-he can't die I was- we were supposed to- no he can't die" she said.

Her breathing was all over the place, she was constantly tugging on her sleeves picking on her nails.
Maya gave me a look silently telling me to help her.

"Can you take some deep breaths for me?" I said.

"N-no I-I want Andrew, h-he knew-knew what I was supposed to do. He-he told me to come here" she said.

[Sofias POV]
It felt like my air way was closing, I couldn't get any oxygen in.
My Andrew can't die, he's not supposed to die.
He were going to help me, I told him about what dad did and he said i should come to him.
I was snapped out of my thoughts when Maya placed her hands on my knees. She had crouched down in front of me.

"You need to breath okay? Breath with me" she said.

"I don't w-want to b-be here w-without him" I said.

"I know I know, you still have Carina tho. Andrew will still be with you okay?" She said.

She placed my hand on her chest so I could feel her heart beat.

"Breath like me, copy my breathing" she said.

After a few minutes my breathing had calmed down a little bit, I was only sobbing now.

"You need to tell me if something happened while you were staying with dad" Carina said.

"Nothing happened" I said.

"Come on, I know your not telling the truth" she said.

"It's just the usual you know" I said.

"Well you need to let me know what the usual is then, I need you to talk to me so I can help you" she said.

"I-I can't" I said.

"Why?"she asked.

"I-I'm not supposed to" I said.

"I need to know bambina, tell me please" she said.

"Okay.." I said and sighed.