18

[Sofia's POV]
I felt someone rubbing my back, I slowly opened my eyes and saw that I was in Maya and Carinas bed.

I cuddled myself further on to Carina as she was warm and comfortable.

"Good morning Bambina" she said.

"Morning" I said quietly.

"I have to get up now Bella, do you want to sleep a little bit more or do you want to have breakfast with me?" She asked.

"I'll go with you" I said tiredly as I could hardly keep my eyes open.

Carina took a hold of my hand as we walked to the kitchen. I rested my head on the table as I was so tired.

She made sandwiches and coffee for herself while I drank some water.

"Here, take these" she said and handed me the new medication I was supposed to take.

I looked skeptically at her and she just gave me a warming smile.

I swallowed the pill with some water then started eating my sandwich.

"Can I take a look at you hand after you've finished your sandwich? I just want to see if it needs stitches" she said.

I nodded.

After I finished the sandwich I carefully took of the bandage that was wrapped around my hand.

Wincing in pain as the cold hair hit the wound.

"I don't think it needs stitches but I would like to keep an eye on it so it doesn't get infected"

"And please Sofia don't do this again, come to me instead" she said.

"Mmhm" I said.

"I-I'm really sorry I yelled at you yesterday" I said.

"It's okay, I get it" she said.

"But i was rude" I said.

"It's okay Sofia, I promise" she said.

"Come on we have some time left before I have to leave, let's go cuddle in bed so you can fall asleep again" she said.

I smiled a little and followed her to their bed, Maya was still asleep so we had to be really quiet.

I laid my head on Carina while she once again stroked my hair. I fell asleep quickly.

[Maya's POV]

I woke up and Carina had already left, I looked at the other side of the bed to see Sofia snuggled up against Carina's pillow.

She looked content, calm.

"We need to get up sunshine" I said and stroked her arm.

"Tired" she mumbled out.

"I can tell" I chuckled.

"I'll make you some coffee" I said.

I put on my work clothes while Sofia put on a pair of jeans and a T-shirt.

"Here you go" I said and handed her the coffee.

"Thank you" she said and smiled.

"Did you take your meds?" I asked.

"Yes Uhm I did that with Carina before" She said.

"Okay good" I said.

"Andy is bringing Luna to the station today so if we get a call you might need to stay with her, but only if it's okay with you of course" I said.

"I wouldn't have a problem with that" I said.

"Okay great, let's get going" I said.

I drove us towards the station.