21

*Flash forward 2 weeks*

[Sofia's POV]
School is just finished for this semester, my grades are okay except from English and math of course.

Logan and I have become really good friends these past two weeks, we've talked to each other a lot and helped each other out.

Some kids are a little mean to me but I just shrug it off, I know better than to listen to them.

Carina and Maya had decided on staying at a hotel for the night since their anniversary is tomorrow, they said Im going to stay with Andy for the night.

I mean I could've stayed here but Carina didn't think that was safe.

"If anything is wrong don't hesitate to tell Andy okay? She won't be mad at you" Carina said.

"I'm going to be fine" I said.

"I know, but I also know if you feel uncomfortable around new people you won't tell them if you need help" she said.

"Nothing will happen, I promise" I said.

"Don't forget your meds tomorrow morning okay?" She said.

"Yeah yeah" I said not really caring.

"I'm serious Bambina, you know how it can get" she said.

"I do actually" I said.

"Do you want me to tell Andy so she can remind you?" she asked and pulled me in for a hug.

"No no no, I'll remember it" I said.

"Okay, we'll see you tomorrow then bye" She said and closed the door.

I threw myself in the couch and pulled out my phone.

'I'll pick you up I'm about ten minutes, do you think you can come with me to the station for a couple of minutes before we go to my place?'- Andy.

'Sure, no problem'- Sofia.

I closed my phone and went back to the room, I grabbed my backpack and put my pajama and everything I would need.

There was a knock on the door so I went to open it.

"Hi Mija, ready to go?" Andy asked.

"Yes" I said.

I locked the apartment door, she drove us to the station.

"How's school? I talked to Carina yesterday and she told me you were doing better" she said.

"I've made a friend, his name is Logan and he's really nice. Some people are mean at school but I try not to care about it because they only do that to hurt me" I said.

"Ignore them, your worth so much more than that" she said.

"My English teacher is the worse, I'm not even overreacting"

"I was sick when we did the test two weeks ago and now she's telling me I can't re do it because I wasn't there, and-and she said I probably wouldn't have known all the questions either way"

"She's stupid" I said.

"I have to agree with you on that, you should talk to the principal and see if he can make an exception" she said.

We stoped by the station and walked in.

"I just need to grab the incident report" she said and walked away.

I walked to the couch and sat down.

The alarm went off.

"Bishop is not here, are you coming Andy?" A man yelled.