19

[Maya's POV]
I'm off work today so I was thinking I would clean the apartment. Sofia seemed happy yesterday when we watched movies together and I was happy too.

I got out of bed and threw on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, I put my hair up in a bun and then went in to the kitchen to make breakfast.

As I finished making breakfast Sofia joined me in the kitchen and started eating.

"Don't forget your meds" I said.

"Nope, do I really have to go to school?" She asked.

"I'm sorry but yes, you have too and carina would actually kill me if I let you stay home" I said and chuckled.

I stoped Sofia of at school and then went back to the apartment.

I cleaned all the rooms and did the laundry.

When I was finished I called Carina.

*phone call*

"Hey Bella, how are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm good, how are you?" I asked.

"It's okay, a little boring tho" she said.

"But your coming home tomorrow right?" I asked.

"Yes of course, I've missed you guys even tho it's only been one day" she said.

"I think she had fun yesterday, Sofia I mean"

"She sat with Luna yesterday when we had to go on call and after that we watched movies" I said.

"That sounds really fun, did she talk about anything?" She asked.

"We talked about school and babies" I said.

"Babies? Why did you talk about babies?" She asked and laughed.

"Well more like baby names, she did ask me if you and I were going to have a baby but I told her that it will be a process" I said.

"Yeah it will be, would you Uhm want that? Have a baby I mean?" She asked.

"I think that this is a conversation that we should have when you come home" I said.

"Yeah probably, love you bye" she said.

"Love you" I said and hung up.

*phone call ended*

[Sofia's POV]

I sat down in the front row by the window once again, English lesson and we were supposed to read together.
Everyone else had a partner to read with but I sat by my desk alone.

"I'll read with you" the teacher said.

Just as we were about to start another student arrived.

"I'm sorry I was late" he said.

"It's fine just don't do it again, you can read with Sofia here" the teacher said.

He looked at me and gave me a small smile.

"I'm Logan, I'm new here so that's why I was late. Now I'm rambling- Uh sorry" he said.