16

[Maya's POV]
I walked in to the hospital with Sofia, I sat down by the waiting area and Sofia walked in to Hannah's office.

I scrolled thru my phone, I could see the picture Andy had posted with Robert. They have a beautiful daughter named Luna. She's four years old and she's so happy all the time and has all the energy in the world.
Stella is like a copy of Andy, brown hair brown eyes and a big smile. Also very kind even tho she's only four.

I looked up from my phone and saw Hannah coming outside, without Sofia.

"Did something happen?" I asked.

"Oh no, I was just going to ask if you knew about any illnesses like depressing anxiety that runs in the family or anything like that?"  She asked.

"Well I know both her father and her brother had bipolar disorder, Carina doesn't have it but she can be anxious sometimes. But other than that I don't know"

"Would you like me to call Carina?" I asked.

"No no it's fine, I just wanted to know if there was any chance she might need to make a test" she said.

"I'm sorry? What test?" I asked.

"Well it's a test that you can type in your feelings and daily habits that you have and it will tell you if you might have a disorder, after the test I will ask further questions and decide for myself what I think" she said.

"Do you think she needs to do a test?" I asked.

"I would actually, since she's not so open about talking about her feelings I think it might be easier for her to write it down and talk about her feelings and past in that way instead of telling me" she said.

"Okay, have you told her about it?" I asked.

"No not yet, I wanted to talk to her sister first but I'm assuming she's not here at the moment that's why I talked to you instead" she said.

"Okay well I'm not comfortable with making any decisions so I would prefer it if you waited til Carina is back so you could ask her about it instead" I said kindly.

"Of course" she said and walked back in to her office.

I sat back down and waited for their session to end.

When Sofia walked out of the office I stood up.

"How did it feel?" I asked.

"It was good" she said happily.

"That's great" I said and smiled.

"Yeah" she said.

We walked out to the car and I drove to the station.

"Welcome back captain and mini Carina" Andy said as we sat down with the others.

"How's it going?" I asked.

"Good, a little bit too slow for my liking" Andy said.

"How's Luna doing?" I asked.

"She's home with Robert, she has a terrible cough" she said and sighed.

"Aw I hope she gets better soon so I can have my cuddle time" I said.

"Who's Luna?" Sofia asked.

"She's my four year old daughter, I'll bring her here when she's feeling better so you can meet her" Andy said.

"Yeah that'll be fun" Sofia said.

After we had been at the station Sofia and I went home again and Carina had also arrived.

"I'll go take a shower" Sofia said and left.

"So how did her therapy go?" Carina asked.

"That's what I wanted to talk about"

"Hannah would like to make some sort of test on Sofia to see if she has Bipolar disorder, Anxiety depression or something like that. She wanted to discuss it with you before she talked with Sofia"

"The decision is completely up to you" I said.

"Did she say she believed that she would be bipolar?" Carina asked nervously.

"No, but since Sofia isn't opening up to her she thought it might be easier for her to write her feelings down on paper instead of talking" I said.

"I-I don't know Maya"

"What should I say?" She asked.

"In my opinion I would have her do the test, that way she will get the help she needs" I said calmly.

"Okay, I will have to talk to her about it tho" she said.

"Yeah" I said.

[Sofia's POV]

I showered pretty quickly, oddly this day had been quite good. I've remained happy thru the day and I enjoyed being at the station with Maya and Andy. The only bad thing was the therapist appointment but that was only an hour.

I dried off my hair and put on my pajama with a pair of slippers.

"Can I come in?" Carina asked.

"Sure" I said.

"Everything okay?"

"Yes everything is good" she said.

"I wanted to talk to you about something tho and I don't want you to get stressed out" she said.

"Your scaring me Carina, what's going on?" I asked.

"The therapist wants to do a test on you to see if you might be bipolar, it's also to see if you have depression or anxiety but I'm assuming it's mostly because of the bipolar disorder since Andrea and papa had it" she said.

"I'm not like him" I said.

"I know that Bella, it's just to see if she can do something more to help you since you don't want to talk so much about your past with her" she said.

"B-but I- NO she can't do that just because I'm not talking to her" I said in frustration.

"Breath Bella, It doesn't mean anything okay it's just a test" she tried reassuring me.

"It's not just a stupid test Carina, to me it would change everything!" I raised my voice.

"It will feel better if we know what's going on Bambina" she said.

"No! Don't tell me how I'm going to feel"

"I-I haven't gotten a chance I-I'm not manic!" I yelled.

"I know your not, it's just a test okay? Breath" she said.

"Get out!" I sobbed.

"No- I'm not leaving you alone when your so upset" she said.

"P-please"

"Just leave me here"

"I can't do this"

"I'm not like him, stop thinking that"

I pulled on my hair hard and then going over to scratching at the skin on my wrists to release the tension.

"Come on Sofia, breath with me okay? We will do this together" she said.

"I-I'm not going thru this"

"C-carina I-I can't"

She took a hold of my hands put I pulled away and sat further away from her.

"Go away"

"J-just go"

"Please" I sobbed out.

She nodded and walked out.

I just can't.

I'm not doing this.

I'm not going to be like my dad.