11

[Carina's POV]
We fell asleep early yesterday. I woke up now 3am by a loud noise coming from the kitchen.
Maya didn't wake up from the sound so I quietly got out of bed and walked in to the kitchen.

"Sorry if I woke you up"

"It's okay" I said.

"I was just grabbing some water and then I knocked over the glass" she said nervously.

"It's okay I promise, I'm not mad. Step away from the glass so I can pick all the pieces up" I said and smiled gently.

She did as she was told and I picked up the glass pieces that was left on the floor.

"You couldn't sleep huh?" I asked.

"No, I'm really tired but my body can't relax" she said.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked.

"Sure" she said.

We sat down by the couch, she leaned on my shoulder.
I put on a Disney movie that we used to watch when Sofia was a lot younger.

I started stroking her hair while she leaned on me.

I could see her fighting sleep, her eyes getting droopy and almost closing.

"I'm here Sof, just go to sleep" I whispered.

Not long after she fell asleep I did too.

[Maya's POV]

I woke up to my alarm, I look around me and realize the bed is empty. Making my way to the kitchen I see Carina and Sofia sleeping on the couch.
I can't help but smile, that look so comfortable with each other.

I started making coffee for the three of us while making sandwiches.

"Good morning beautiful" I said as Carina joined me.

"Morning Bella" she said and kissed me.

"She couldn't sleep?" I asked quietly.

"No, but i put on a movie and she fell asleep on me after that. I think she was scared" she said.

"I can imagine that" I said.

"What are you making?" She wondered.

"Just sandwiches, and coffee of course" I smiled.

"I'll go wake Sofia up" she said.

I put the plates with sandwiches on the table and the coffee cups.

Sofia and Carina walked to the kitchen together, Sofia was wearing a batman pajamas and slippers.

"Nice pajama" I said.

"It was like the only one left, but I don't mind Batman" she said.

"Neither do I" I said.

"I'll be home early today so when you two come home I want to talk to Sofia about something" Carina said.

"What is it?" Sofia said.

"It's not a bad thing, we just need to talk about it" she said.

"Okay" Sofia said nervously.

We finished our breakfast and got dressed, I drove us down to the station where we walked inside my office.

"You can hang your coat over there" I said and pointed at the chair I never use.

[Sofia's POV]

"Where should I sit?" I asked.

"You can sit on the bed or the chair, I don't mind" Maya said with a warming smile.