38

(Three weeks later)
[Maya's POV]
Mason stayed with us two days after the assault, you can barely see anything on his face now only the cut on his lip that's barely visible. Enzo started trusting him pretty fast and he really likes Mason, that's really helpful if Carina and I would have to be gone for a few days because I can always count on him.

Enzo is looking more and more healthy everyday, his hair is almost as new. Carina have been taking care of it really good since she also has slightly wavy hair. We also went to see Alex because Enzo wasn't gaining so much weight and he still had to weigh a lot more to be healthy.
Alex told us that it might take time especially since Enzo did not have regular eating habits when he stayed at the other foster homes but as long as we let him try different foods in his own conditions and he always eats breakfast lunch and dinner he will be okay.

Carina and I are getting married today and we decided we wanted to keep it small, it's going to be at the station which Vic and Andy had decorated already along with the rest of the team. I had asked Mason if he wanted to walk me down the isle which he was really happy for.

I'm wearing a white suit, I don't know what Carina is going to wear but I assume it's going to be a dress. We had bought Enzo a suit, with a light blue tie to match with the color theme on the decorations. We have bouquets that consists of white and blue roses.

"Are you ready Maya?" Andy asked.

"I don't think I could be more ready to marry the woman I love" I answered as she fixed my hair.

"We're only waiting for a little longer now, just hang tight" she said and walked out of the room.

Later on as I stood in front of the beanery holding my bouquet of flowers waiting for my soon to be wife, I felt nervous. Enzo stood next to me only like half a meter away. Music started playing, I caught a glimpse of Sofia then also Carina. Carina were dressed in this gorgeous white long dress, her brown wavy hair. Looking like an Angel as always. She made her way to the front where I stood, Sofia stood next to Carina just half a meter away from her like Enzo did with me.

"You look amazing" I said and shattered a tear.

"As you, bellina" she said.

"So, we are all gathered here with this amazing couple Maya and Carina soon to be wife and wife" Warren started.

"Would you like to start with your vows? Carina?" Warren suggested.

"Today I say, "I do" but to me that means, "I will". I will take your hand and stand by your side in the good and the bad. I dedicate myself to your happiness, success and smile. I promise to be your guiding light in the darkness, a warming comfort in the cold, and shoulder to lean on when life is too much to bare on your own. You are loved more than any metaphor can ever try to express – my love. I'm so madly in love with you Maya bishop. I promise to love you for who you are, and for who you are yet to become. I promise to be patient, and to remember that all things between us are rooted in love. I promise to nurture your dreams and to help you reach them. I promise to share my whole heart with you, and to remember to show you how deeply I care for you, no matter the challenges that may come our way. I promise to love you loyally and fiercely—as long as I shall live." Carina vowed.

I let out a few tears before gathering myself so I would be able to speak.

"You love me and complete me in ways I never knew possible. From this day forth, I promise to listen to you and learn from you, to support you and accept your support. I will celebrate your successes and mourn your losses as though they were my own. I will love you, my soon to be wife, and rejoice in your love for me for all of the years of our lives. How lucky am I to call you mine? Your love and trust makes me a better person, each and every day. For all those times that we've been together, there's always been a mutual understanding that's only shared when two people love each other truly. You were there for my greatest challenges. You encouraged me to grow. You helped believe in myself and become the person that I am today. In your arms and by your side, I know I can do anything. I'm proud to soon call you my wife. You have taught me that two people joined together with respect, trust, and open communication can be far stronger and happier than each could ever be alone. You are the strength I didn't know I needed, and the joy that I didn't know I lacked. Today, I choose to spend the rest of my life with you." I vowed.

"Do you Carina Deluca take Maya bishop to be your wife?" Warden asked.

"I do" She smiled.

"Do you Maya bishop take Carina Deluca to be your wife?" Warren asked.

"I do" I said.

We exchanged our rings.

"You may now kiss the bride" he said and smiled.

I pulled her in for a sweet passionated kiss.
When we looked at each other again I wrapped her in for a hug.

"Time for the party everyone!" Andy yelled.

We all gathered and danced together, many pictures later and dancing we are the cake.

"Where are you going on your honeymoon?" Travis asked.

"Italy, with Enzo and Sofia too" I answered.

We had earlier decided that we wanted to bring Enzo and Sofia with us, more like a family trip. Carina as super happy that she's finally able to show us her home country that she hasn't visited in a long time now. Sofia was a little more hesitant at first but then got more and more excited since she is going there with us and her father is no longer there. Enzo doesn't understand much of it he's just happy as long as he is with us.

"Congratulations" Sofia said and hugged us again.

"Mommy?" I heard someone call out, instantly thinking it was Luna asking for Andy. But then I heard it again 'Mommy'. I turned around to see Enzo standing next to me.

"Mommy!" He said louder.

"Yeah? What's up bubba" I said, snapping back to reality.

"Hugs" he said and held his arms out for me.

I picked him up and walked over to Carina again.

"Hi bambino" she said.

"Hi mama" he said and kissed her cheek as I handed him over to Carina who had a surprised expression on her face.