34

[Sofia's POV]
I'm currently getting ready to go over to Logan's house, I barely know anyone there except for Logan. I mean I have talked to some people but only for a short amount of time and not alone. I'm a little bit nervous but I'm sure it will be fun.
I put on a pair of black ripped jeans and a crop top also my vans. Brushed my hair then went out to the Living room where Carina Maya and Enzo were playing.
Enzo were laying in his stomach on the floor drawing a picture, I slowly walked over to him and tickled his sides so he started giggling uncontrollably.

"Let me see what you're drawing" I said and crouched down next to him on the floor.

"See" he said and pointed at the picture. "That's you" he said and pointed at a stick figure with brown hair.
He had drawn grass a sky and the sun in the corner.

"That very beautiful!, can I put it on the wall in my room later?" I asked.

"Yes" he said excitedly.

"Thank you, I'll do that when I get home. I promise" I said.

"I'll drive you" Carina said.

I said goodbye to Enzo and Maya then Carina drove me to Logan's house.

"Carina? When are you getting married?" I asked.

"Well we wanted to postpone it for a couple of weeks now that we have Enzo because we wanted him to settle in a little bit first, but I think we will decide a date soon" she said and smiled.

"Good, your wedding is going to be great and Mom would've been so proud and happy for you" I said and smiled.

"Thank you, but you need to go before you make me cry" she said and laughed.

"Alright, see you later then" I said and walked out of the car.

I walked up to the door and knocked, fortunately Logan opened it and let me in.

"Hey, you can just hang your jacket over there" he said and pointed at the hanger.

"So what are we doing?" I asked.

"Do some games, there's drinks for everyone and we have the pool too" he said.

"Drinks?" I asked.

"Yeah, or more like beers" he said and laughed.

"Alright, let's go out to the others" I said and grabbed a beer.

I know I told Carina I wouldn't drink anything but one beer won't hurt, it's not like she's going to notice.
I changed in to a bikini before going out to the others.
There were at least ten or more other people in the pool.

"Let's play truth or dare" a guy said.

We all got in the pool then they started with the game.

"Truth or dare Uhm let's see" a guy said then looked at me. "Sofia" he said.

"Dare" I answered.

"I dare you to drink the whole beer bottle at once" he said.

I looked at Logan then looked at the beer bottle again, I mean what could go wrong right?

I quickly drank the whole bottle of beer.

"Truth or dare Noah" I said.

"Dare" he said.

"I dare you to text your crush and tell her you like her" I said, knowing he never dares to do it.

We played for a long time and many many beer bottles later my phone started going off.
Shit I still had to go home after this.
I answered the phone quickly.

*phone call*

"Hi I'm picking you up in about five minutes so be ready" Maya said.

"Uh can I stay here instead?" I asked.

"I don't think Carina would like that, we haven't talked about that so maybe another time" she said.

"Okay, I-I'll be ready" I said then hung up.

*end of phone call*

I made my way out of the pool then changed my clothes quickly.

"Are you leaving already?" Logan asked.

"Yeah, I need to be home" I said.

"But you've drunk a lot, are you sure your okay?" he said.

"I'm good thanks, I need to go now bye" I said and hurried outside where Maya were waiting for me.

I almost held my breath as I got in the car.

"Did you have a good time?" She asked.

"Yeah it was fun" I said.

She looked at me with wide eyes.

"Breath in this" she said and pulled out a breathalyzer.

"Why would I do that" I said.

"If you haven't been drinking anything you won't need to worry about breathing in this" she said.

"I don't have to prove anything" I said.

"I only drank beer, everyone else did it" I admitted.

"Well it shouldn't matter what everyone else is doing Sofia, if Carina says no then that's the final answer" she said.

"How many bottles?" She asked.

"I don't know one or two maybe" I lied.

"The truth please" she said.

"Five" I said and looked away.

"She's going to be mad at you, why would you do this? She trusted you" Maya said.

"I didn't want to be the loser who doesn't drink" I admitted.

"Your not a loser for not drinking, why do you even bother caring what everyone else thinks?" She said angrily.

"Because it matters to me! I have one friend here and maybe just maybe I wanted to make some friends" I said.

"If your friends only want you to be like them and drink, they're not your real friends okay? Friends don't push each other" her voice softened.

"How angry do you think she will be?" I asked.

"Hard to say, if you just tell her the truth I'm sure she will forgive you fast" she said.

"Let me just talk to Enzo before talking to Carina, I promised to hang up his drawing in my room" I said.

"I think that will have to wait until tomorrow, you can barely walk straight" she said.

"It's not that bad" I said.

She unlocked the apartment door, Carina were sitting by the couch waiting for us.
Enzo sleeping in her lap so Maya went to pick him up and take him to bed so we could talk.

"Did you have fun?" Carina asked.

"Uh yeah" I said.

"Tell her the truth" Maya said.

"I know you'll probably be angry with me, I only had a small amount of alcohol tho I p-promise" I said.

"Damn right I'm angry Sofia! I specifically told you not to drink!" She raised her voice.

"I'm sorry" I said.

"I really hope you are sorry because you broke my trust, you promised me that you wouldn't drink" she said.

"I j-just wanted to do what everyone else was doing" I said and let out a tear, not only because I know I was wrong but because I really made Carina disappointed in me.

"Let's just discuss this tomorrow" Carina said and took off to her and Maya's room.