33

[Sofia's POV]
I'm going back to school today and I'm kind of excited because I haven't talked to Logan in a while.
Enzo has been staying with us for a week now and he's settling in more and more every day, he's very comprehensive and also very laid back when there's other people than Carina Maya or I with him.
Like yesterday Andy came over for coffee and to talk with Maya about the station and what happened when she hasn't been there. He said hi to Andy but not much more than that, but you can't blame him either.

He is coming with me to drop me off at school today because Maya and Carina both wanted him to get out of the apartment for a while.

"Ready to go?" I asked him as I grabbed my backpack.

"Can't do it" he said pointing at his shoelaces.

"Here, look" I said and tied his shoes slowly.

He tried doing it but without any luck.

"It's okay, next time" I said.

we walked out of the apartment and in to the car where Maya and Carina waited for us.

"Are you excited to go back to school?" Maya asked.

"Yes a little bit, I haven't talked to Logan in a while" I said.

"I'm sure it'll be fun" Maya said.

As we stoped by the school Enzo got out of the car with me and insisted he would follow me.

"You gotta stay with Maya and Carina Buddy" I said.

"You too" he said.

"I'll be back home soon, when we get home you can choose something to do together you and I" I said.

"Okay" he said and let go of me.

"Bye Enzo" I said.

"By sofi" he said and waved me of.

[Maya's POV]

I helped buckled him back in the seat after he said goodbye to Sofia, he's already opening up to us which is really good. I'm glad he feels comfortable with us.

"I was thinking we could go to the park, maybe get some ice cream" I said as I started the car again.

"Play?" He asked.

"Yeah, you can play" I smiled.

We arrived at the park where i helped him unbuckled his leg from the car seat, I grabbed his hand and led him to the play ground.

"What do you want to do first?" I asked.

"That?" He asked and pointed to the slide.

"Go for it" I said.

He started climbing up the stairs without holding on to the railing.

"Wait wait wait, you gotta hold on to this so you don't fall down buddy" I said and placed his hands on the railing.

"Down now?" He asked as he reached the top of the slide.

"Go ahead" I said.

Carina caught him at the bottom of the slide, he went down a couple of more times before he wanted to try the swings instead. Carina helped him up and started gently pushing him.

"Wow, look at you going so high" I said as I took pictures of him and Carina.

After some time we decided it would be good to get some ice cream now, we made our way down to the ice cream stand.

"What flavor do you want?" I asked him.

"I don't know" he said nervously.

I showed him all the different flavors.