39

[Sofia's POV]
We had to wake up really early today, or more like this night since the plane is leaving really early. We specifically choose the earlier plane so we could sleep in the meantime and arrive in the morning.
I decided on a pair of sweatpants along with my with a blue oversized T-shirt. I'm so excited to go back to Italy, I wasn't at first but I'm going there with Carina Maya and Enzo this time so I know that it will be fun.
Enzo wasn't to thrilled about being on the airplane, as it seems like he's a bit afraid of the heights. Of course I reassured him that everything would be okay, he then asked me if him and I could have the window seat because I had told him all about how beautiful it was watching the clouds especially when it's so early in the morning and the sun is starting to get up.

"Have you packed everything in your suitcase?" Carina asked me.

"Yes, I have everything except my passport" I said starting to freak out a little bit.

"Ah sorry, I have it here" she said and gave it to me.

"Thank you, is Enzo ready too?" I asked.

"He is getting dressed, I should go check on him" She said.

"I'll go check on him so you can finish getting ready" I reassured her.

Making my way to Enzo's room I could see him trying to close his backpack.
His teddy bear didn't fit in the backpack with all the other stuff he had in it.

"Why don't you hold it instead? You might want it on the plane when we sleep" I suggested.

"Okay" he agreed.

"What shirt do you want to wear?" I asked.

"Blue, like yours" he smiled.

I pulled out his light blue T-shirt with a shark in it along with a pair of sweatpants.
He put his clothes on then grabbed his teddy bear as I helped him carry his backpack.

"Ready?" Maya asked as we reached the hallway.

"Pretty much so" I answered.

"Alright then, lets go" she said.

We but our luggage in the trunk, I helped buckle Enzo in his car seat then buckled myself.
The car ride was only thirty minutes so it wasn't too bad.
As we later on reached the airport and had checked in our bags we went thru security.
It always feels like your about to be scolded from those guards any minute when they look at you.
It's like they think everyone is carrying a gun in to the airport or something, the check they went fine so we went to our gate and sat down to wait.

[Carina's POV]

"Mama" Enzo called out.

"Yes bambino?" I said.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" He asked.

"I'll go with you" I said and stood up from my seat.

I followed him in to the bathroom, then helped him reach the sink to wash his hands after he was done.
We went back to Maya and Sofia, soon enough we were allowed to board the plane.

"You got your teddy bear?" I asked.

"Yes mama" he reassured me.

I took his hand as we went on the plane so he wouldn't get lost, we found our seats. Sofia sat next to the window followed by Enzo Maya and then myself.

The plane ride went fine, luckily Enzo fell asleep on the plane. He would probably be a little grumpy if he didn't get more sleep. We grabbed a taxi to our hotel which only took about fifteen minutes before we reached our destination.

"Do we want to grab something to eat? Or just go down to the beach" Maya asked.

"We can buy some breakfast on our way down to the beach and eat it there" I suggested.

"That sounds like a good plan, let's change in to our swim clothes then" Maya said.

I helped Enzo change in to his swim trunks then I changed in to a bikini. We walked down the street to the supermarket, buying some breakfast then we continued walking down to the beach.

"Mama, build a castle with me?" Enzo said as soon as we put our stuff down.

"Yes, but I need to put sunscreen on you first" I said.

"All done?" He asked as I closed the sunscreen bottle.

"Yes, all done" I confirmed.

"Let me get a picture" Maya said as we had just finished building the sandcastle.

"Sleep now?" Enzo asked.

"You can take a nap here" I said and laid out a blanket for him.

"Where is teddy?" He asked sleepily.

"I think he's at the hotel still buddy, you can have him when we get back" Maya said.

He was too tired to care more for his teddy bear, falling asleep quickly on his blanket in the warm Italian air.
The weather is perfect, the sun is shining and there's almost no clouds in the sky but it's still not to hot outside.
Once we got back to the hotel we changed out of our swim clothes and in to regular ones. Drinking some water to stay hydrated.

"Mama?" Enzo asked.

"Yes what's wrong?" I asked.

"Teddy" he said.

"Let me look for it" I told him and looked thru both Maya and my own backpack. It was nowhere to be seen.

"Maya? Have you seen his teddy bear?" I asked her.

"No I haven't, why?" She asked.

"I can't find it either, he's going to be so upset" I sighed.

I walked over to Enzo and Sofia.

"Find it?" He asked hopefully.

"No bambino, I think we forgot it on the plane" I explained.

"It's mine" he said, eyes tearing up.

"I know it's yours but we forgot it on the plane sweetheart, I'm sorry" I apologized.

"How about we go look for a new one?" I asked.

He buried his head on my chest, not answering me.

"I'll go" Sofia said.

"your an Angel" I handed her some money.

"It's okay Enzo, why don't we go find mommy?" I said excitedly hoping it will cheer him up.

"Hi bubba" Maya said as I handed him over to her.

"Hi mommy" He relaxed a little.

She started tickling his sides which made him giggle, forgetting about his teddy bear long enough for Sofia to come back. Fortunately holding a teddy bear almost looking identical as the other except for the color. This one is light yellow.

"Look, Sofia is back" I said, he turned his attention to Sofia.

"Here you go buddy" Sofia said and handed him the new teddy bear.

"Thank you Sofi" He smiled.