20

[Sofia's POV]
I woke up and it was still dark outside.

As I tried sitting up it literally felt like my stomach turned inside out, I groaned in pain and laid back down.

I can't get sick now I have the English test today.

I pushed the pain away and walked out of the bedroom to the bathroom, I splashed my face with some water before walking out to the kitchen.

I made a sandwich even tho I would probably not eat it all, I skipped coffee and just grabbed a glass of water.

Feeling another pain shooting they my stomach I groaned in pain again, I took one last bite of the sandwich then threw it away before walking back to the bed.

I laid down and pulled the covers over me, I tried to fall asleep which eventually worked.

The next time I woke up I felt someone rubbing my back, the uncomfortableness in my stomach was now even worse.

"Hey Bambina, your going to be late for school if you don't get ready soon" Carina said.

"I'm up" I said tiredly turning around to face her.

"You feeling okay? You look a little pale" she said.

"I'm good, just tired" I said.

"Okay good, I know you have your test today. I just wanted to say good luck and just stay calm while you do it" she said.

"I'll try" I said.

I changed in to black jeans and a t-shirt.

Carina took me to school, I walked in and got my things from my locker before walking to the classroom.

"Alright class, today is your test and I would like it if everyone kept their eyes on their own paper" she said sternly.

"Good luck" she said and handed out the tests.

I looked thru the test, it had three pages.

The first page seemed okay like I could get the questions right but the second page were just a blur.

Your supposed to know the grammar but how am I supposed to know the grammar when I can't even spell the words correctly.

I started sweating as my stomach started hurting again.

I looked at the teacher.

"Eyes on your paper Sofia" she said.

Doing as I was told I suddenly felt the urge to throw up.

Running out of the classroom and in to the bathroom, I emptied my stomach. It felt like my throat was in fire.

After it felt like I wasn't going to be sick again I walked slowly to the nurses office,

"Hi what can I do for you today?" She asked.

"Uh- I got sick and I really don't feel good" I said.

"Why don't you lay down over there, I'll call your parents so they can pick you up" she said as she helped me lay down.

"C-call my sister" I said.

"Okay, try relax" she said.

She talked on the phone and told Carina to pick me up.
I had almost fallen asleep as I heard Carina's voice.

"Hey Sof, let's get you home" she said.

"Get better soon" the nurse said.

I leaned on Carina for support on the way to the parking lot as I felt really nauseous, I sat in the front seat and buckled in. As the car started moving the feeling in my stomach started again.