Not bad,brilliant!

Nearly two months later and professor Trelawney was back to normal thanks to professor Helliwell the herbology teacher making the mandrake juice so quickly.It was not so good news for Penelope though,she has had detention every evening for the past four weeks since the divination professor was unpetrified.The pressure was on as tomorrow was my first set of OWLS there were four sets we had to take,based upon what we had learnt from years one to seven.

Walking into the great hall I put my newly rented books from the library down with a thud.Penelope looked up from devouring her lunch and her jaw dropped.

"I have been revising whenever I can,in fact my brains feel so full that it could explode"I said in reply to her shocked face before she could say anything.

"Don't you mean whenever your not with your Tommy?"Penelope teased as I rolled my eyes and took a seat next to her,looking at the roast dinner which looked unappetizing.I had never really liked roast dinners. 

"If you don't want it I will have it"Penelope said with her mouth still full to the brim with food.Without a seconds thought I used her distraction of pulling my plate towards her to my advantage...I grabbed the nearest newspaper and hit her on the head with it.She looked up shocked but then she smiled.

"How many times have I told you not to open your mouth when your eating!Let alone talk with your mouthful!Don't make me have to tell you again!"

"Yes mum"She smirked at me as I rolled my eyes and gave the newspaper back to Fran who had been sat peacefully reading it before I had used it as a weapon,it had been kept perfectly straight but now it was full of crinkles.

"Sorry"I said as Fran looked open mouthed at the newspaper.

"Uh...don't worry about it"

"Are you feeling alright Clara?"Penelope asked through her fit of giggles.

"No not really!"I snapped feeling so angry that I felt tears in my eyes.Penelopes giggles stopped and she frowned with worry and in thought.Before anything could be said I rushed out of the great hall to the astronomy tower,falling down in a heap on the floor and clinging to the railings.Two pairs of rushed footsteps behind me told me that Penelope was coming and bringing someone with her.Hopefully not a teacher.

A hand went to my shoulder and I instantly knew who's it was.I slowly turned around to face both Penelope and Tom.

"Penelope please leave us"Tom commanded and Penelope nodded giving me a look of 'tell me later' before exiting the astronomy tower.

"Whats wrong?"He asked sitting in front of me and I huffed not knowing how to explain such a life changing thing to him.

"I-I think I'm pregnant..."I looked into his dark eyes waiting for a reply only to get nothing but silence.Horrible silence.

"Say something!"I exclaimed sniffling and wiping away my tears trying to look somewhat presentable.

"I don't know what there is to say"He finally replied and I huffed.

"Is it really that bad?!"

"No!No not bad,brilliant!"Tom cupped my cheek and smiled warmly at me but I still got the feeling that he was hiding something from me.I smiled too though and hugged him tightly feeling glad that he had done exactly the opposite of what I had thought he would have done.Which was get mad and walk away.Why you ask?Well ever since the end of seventh year grew near Toms friends have been missing for long periods of time and by that I don't mean a couple of hours or days...I mean months! And when they returned they would return with cuts and bruises all over them.I didn't know what was going on between Tom and his friends but I would find out, for our child's sake.