Odd meetings

"There you are!Do you know how worried I have been about you?!"Penelope seemed annoyed but now was really not the time for her to be venting her anger.

"Not now Penelope!"I hissed grabbing her wrist and pulling her along with me catching a platinum blonde tall man making straight for us.

"What?!"I didn't answer her but I literally dragged her around street corners and through crowds of people but still,Tom gained on us.Damn him and his bloody long legs why can't they be shorter?Now back on Diagon Alley I spotted the raven black hair of Charlus who was casually chatting up a sweet looking girl over by the coffee shop.

"Ah there you are Clara,we had been worried sick about you!"Charlus called out to me over the noise of the crowd and I rolled my eyes.He didn't exactly look that worried nor did his voice sound caring but he was probably saying it to avoid the wrath of Penelope...that I would now have to put up with for weeks on end.

"Sure you were,time to leave!"With my free hand I grabbed his wrist which meant he was forced to say a very quick goodbye to the girl he had been pursuing who blushed a bright pink when he winked at her and walked back into the coffee shop with a spring in her step.We turned down a surprisingly next to empty dead end.Luckily we were now hidden as I changed back to my normal self.

"Well that was fun,lets get heading back shall we?"I said without looking over my shoulder to the others who were right behind me.

"Uh Clara..."Charlus's voice broke through a moment of silence and I dreaded turning around as the tone of his voice was a warning sign.After pulling myself together I turned around only to look into the dark black eyes of Tom Marvolo Riddle.

An: Sorry this is so short but I didn't have much time on my hands for an update,so this is basically all I got.