The restricted section

I was exactly one month into my pregnancy and my bump was small enough to hide,in fact anyone who didn't really know me hadn't even realized that I was pregnant.So I was hoping that the end of my seventh year would come already,it was hard enough with the exams to get through this year but now I not only had to get through the stressful time of exams but battle with raging hormones!As if I didn't have enough mood changes already.

I ran my fingers along the different books in search for some kind of hints as to what Tom and his friends were up to but was failing miserably.I would have to spy on them and I knew just how to do it,Tom often went into the restricted section at break and lunchtimes so as it was break I may just be able to hear what they are talking about if I hide in there.Taking a a quick peek up and down the next to empty library aisles I slipped into the restricted section unnoticed.Luckily I had found a hiding place right at the back of the restricted section aisles so that I would have a chance to make a run for it if one of Toms friends or the boy himself found me.As if on cue the group walked in with Tom in the lead right next to the aisle that I was in.Quietly I pushed a book aside so that there was a small gap,just enough for one of me to see through.

"My lord,I am guessing that someone as brilliant as you has already planned the next attack,who is the next victim?when will it be?"Lestrange stepped forward from among the crowd of teenage boys cockily,and leaned against the bookcase,only to have Tom take out his wand and place it to the boys neck.

"Not here Lestrange someone might be listening in!"He hissed and Lestrange including the other boys paled in fear.

"S-sorry my Lord I had not thought of that"Lestrange stuttered out a reply to which Tom huffed and released the boy from his grip.

"Just be sure not to do it again!"Tom continued and went back to looking through the books.Next attack...that meant that Tom was planning these and picking muggleborns to attack.The only thing that I had to find out now was who and when,it looked like Lestrange definitely didn't have a clue but Malfoy...he stood further away from the group in a daydream like state.Suspicious enough.I had it all planned my every move.I would make a truth telling serum,find Malfoy when he was alone and use the serum on him,then I would find out everything that I wanted to know and potentially save whoever was chosen next.Sounds simple,but I was getting to cocky I felt a cramp in my lower abdomen and groaned in pain clutching at my stomach,knocking off the lantern next to me.Everything went down hill from there.

The boys had obviously heard my groan and the lantern smashing as they came rushing round the corner,I had luckily found a place to hide just in time,behind one of the many ladders and hoping none of them looked my way.Daring to peek through the steps I watched as the boys huddled around Tom who was using a spell to mend the broken lantern and replacing it to his rightful place.

"Who's there?!"Tom hissed now pointing his wand in my direction and I didn't even dare to breath fearing that one of them would hear me.They all took a step forward and checked everywhere but the ladders,once gone I let out the breath I had been holding,and after checking the coast was clear I practically ran out of the library ignoring the odd looks that I received and headed straight to Professor Slughorns office,I needed to make a truth serum and fast!