Questions

The human and snake bones crunched beneath our feet as we walked hand in hand out of the chamber of secrets back towards the girls lavatory.Tom helped me back up by giving me a boost and I was able to push myself up brushing myself off, just as a girl appeared who wasn't moaning myrtle but a girl in Hufflepuff.Her eyes were red and puffy as if she had been crying and she eyed me and Tom who had just appeared beside me from below.

"What are you doing?"The hufflepuff girl brushed some of her ginger matted hair behind her ear clenching her school books close to her chest.

"I could ask you the same question"I replied distracting her while Tom closed the sink taps off and the sink was raised once more into its normal position.Her eyes seemed to follow his every move carefully and she frowned looking back to me with confusion written all over her features.

"B-but your a prefect and hes a head boy of Slytherin,I mean you shouldn't even be in here its the girls lavatory!"

"You better forget you ever saw me in here then"Tom hissed taking out his wand and using obliviate on her.She went crossed eyed and fell to the floor.

"Tom go, I will say I found her in here unconscious"I said and he nodded walking out of the bathroom silently,closing the door quietly behind him as to not draw attention to himself.I went out a few minutes after him towards the hospital wing faking being out of breath when I found the nurse.

"Miss,I found a girl unconscious in the toilets!"I pretended to be worried as she nodded going pale and getting a wheelchair.

"Take me to her"She ordered and I nodded as we rushed off back towards the toilets where the hufflepuff girl lay on the floor.I helped the nurse lift the girl into the wheelchair and watched as she was wheeled away to the hospital wing,I just hope that she didn't remember anything.

I walked into the library when I saw Malfoy and decided to confront him about why he had come back with a black eye after Albert had hurt him.

"Malfoy?!"I stood next to him in the aisle and frowned looking at the book he was reading.

"Its so silly of me but it looks like you are studying"I smirked at the platinum blonde haired boy who frowned and pointed out the obvious.

"That's because I am"He replied and I rolled my eyes leaning against the bookshelf.

"Oh no kidding captain obvious,now are you going to tell me who gave you that black eye and why you have been avoiding me?"

"Why do you care?"He grumbled under his breath and I huffed.

"Oh you make me sound so sweet and kind but I really couldn't care less Malfoy I am simply asking you a question"Malfoy looked disappointed about that but spoke anyway.

"Tom did..."He trailed off probably hoping that I would leave him alone to his embarrassment but that didn't seem very me so I kept badgering him.

"Why?"I asked and he looked around alarmed.

"Well?"

"I cant talk about it here,he might be listening in and cant you see I find it embarrassing enough already?!"

"Yes you can,and you've been telling everyone that Albert gave you the black eye haven't you?"Malfoy nodded solemnly 

"Yes,you don't think its the wrong thing to do,do you?"I scoffed at his question and shook my head.

"Not unless you want the whole school knowing your too weak to fight another boy your own age"I replied and that made Malfoy look even more glum.

"Hey,whats with the long face?Your making me feel bad and that doesn't happen very often these days"

"Ok,fine as your so nosy I will tell you!"He replied obviously annoyed by my constant pestering.

"Tom gave me the black eye because apparently I was bullying you,so he warned me that if I came near you again he would deal with me himself"

"That's because you were,and that's just his overprotective side coming out"I waved my hand away as if to say don't worry I will deal with it.

"Well I will see you later Malfoy"I said and walked off towards the Slytherin common room hearing a high pitch scream emitted from inside.