Mine

With the words "You will be back, you always are" echoing in my head I closed my bedroom door behind me, leaning against it for support. When you thought about it, what Tom said was true, I did always find my way back to him, whether that be by force or of my own accord.A knock on the Oak door disrupted me from my thoughts, I quickly opened it to reveal an elf with a horrible looking cloth tied at the shoulders to act as some sort of clothing. I let the house elf in and watched closely as it placed a drink on my bedside table with shaky hands.

"Are you alright?" I asked narrowing my eyes at the elf, who at the sound of my voice nearly jumped out of their skin with fright.

"Y-yes mistress"Before I could even ask their name or say that I was not to be called their mistress they were gone, so I closed the door with a huff as my eyes moved over to the table. Wandering over to it I picked up the cup and sniffed, you never know with these people whether or not your food or drink has been spiked. Once figuring it was safe to drink I downed it, placing it back onto the table within seconds it being picked up. Oh no the little voice in my head exclaimed as I began to feel dizzy, having to hold onto the bed post just to be able to stand up. My vision grew blurry until my thoughts zoned in on only one person, Tom, where was he anyway?Just as I began to fall he burst into the room and caught me in his arms, upon looking up I noticed he looked like he used to, young, handsome and beautiful.

"T-Tom?" I managed to stutter out, feeling utterly shocked. His face lit up at my confusion as he raised a gentle hand to my face to move a strand of hair out of my eyes. I began smiling like an idiot, he was back. I couldn't seem to control myself when I hugged him with everything I had in me, earning myself one of his old laughs I had missed so much.

"Come you are not yourself"

"That's true" I muttered as he passed me a vile of clear liquid. I cocked an eyebrow, wondering whether or not this would make me feel better or worse than I did now.

"It will make you feel better" With a quick nod I yet again found myself gulping down another drink which I did not know the ingredients of. The dizziness subsided and any thoughts which were in my head of Tom also stopped. I could now stand on my own and blinked rapidly until my vision became clear once more.Before any words were spoken I found myself back into a pair of welcoming arms with my lips pressed against the owners.At first I stood glued to the floor, it had been a long time since anyone had kissed me this passionately, but as soon as I realized what was happening I wrapped my arms around Toms neck and found myself kissing him back.

It was only when I remembered that it was not normal anymore for him to look like this and pulled away. With my hands placed firmly on his chest to prevent him from coming any closer I gazed at him with a frown on my forehead.

"How are you like this?"

"I can always switch back"

"No,no, don't"I replied and played with his perfectly styled wavy hair until I felt it was neat enough and then moved my hands to either side of his face.

"What you said earlier...its true, I do always find my way back to you"

"Doesn't this mean I am always right?" I smirked and gave him a bit of a shove before collapsing on my bed and having him sit next to me.

"I can think of a few times you have been wrong" Suddenly feeling tired and having the urge to cuddle up to Tom.

"Like when?" He asked nuzzling my neck and stroking my hair like he used to when we were younger. I took a second to think only to have my eyes begin to drift shut and notice that Tom looked like Voldemort again, causing me to try and wrench myself away out of his arms, and have my strength fail me. Whatever he had given me to drink had caused me to be much weaker than normal...and want to sleep more than usual. A sleeping potion, well I can't say I didn't see this coming because back in the day a sleeping potion was Tom's cup of tea, this of course earned a lot of respect and praise from Professor Slughorn.

"Silly girl, when will you ever realize that I am not letting you get away again, you should of run while you could, because now you are mine" I now understood what he meant by "It will make you feel better", because in his own deranged way he thought he was being the good guy keeping me near to him, which from his point of view would make me safer, the thing is being near him only makes me much more likely to be killed,because Tom was too far into the darkness to realize I now needed light to survive.