A blind attack

"Avedra Kevadra"Tom yelled his wand pointed at the wolf and it soon fell to the ground limp.

"Is it dead?"I asked not daring to move while Tom strode over to the limp animal and tested for a pulse.

"Dead"He replied and stood up brushing the snow off of him.I took out the pasty from my coat pocket and split it into two and gave the other half to Tom.

"Thanks"He said as he took it from me gratefully.

"See looks like Tommy needs his food as well"I said and smirked as he rolled his eyes smiling but it faded when he looked in the distance and when I followed where he was looking I saw Victoria twiddling her wand in her fingers and smiling deviously as she approached us.

"Well,well what do we have here?"She said looking straight at Tom and then she turned round to me giving me a sickly sweet smile which made me want to puke.

"Run along I am sure Penelope will need a bit of healing"Victoria said and I heard a yelp of pain just round the corner.

"You'll pay for that"I yelled as I ran to where Penelope was there was blood everywhere she had used Setuscreptum on her.

"Who says I did it?"Victoria's voice could be heard just round the corner.

"TOM!"I yelled knowing that he would know which spell was used for healing this.Within a matter of seconds Tom was beside me and taking out his wand to heal Penelope who held my hand as this was a very painful spell.Once she was fully healed she sat up holding her head.

"What?!"Penelope looked rather confused as to what was going on.

"What?"I said and she turned to me her face immediately brightened and she hugged me.

"Um ok are you feeling alright?"I said giving her a quick hug before pulling away.

"I am now"Penelope said and jumped up making me and Tom who had been crouching to be next to her also stood.

"Come on lets go back to the castle"I said and helped her to her feet.

"Are you coming?"I asked Tom who was stood looking out to a big house in the distance that you could only just see.

"I will be back later be careful ok"Tom said and gave me a quick kiss on the lips before kissing my forehead.

"Ok"I said giving his hand a squeeze and watching as he strode away into the distance heading towards the house.I helped Penelope up to the castle and we went to the hospital wing to get some painkilling medicine.

"Here you go"The nurse said as she gave Penelope a bag of pills.

"Take them twice a day for a week you should need no more than one for each time"She continued.

"Thank you"Penelope said to the nurse as we walked away back to the common room.

"Do you know who it was who attacked you?"I said suspecting that it was  Victoria as I helped Penelope into the chair.

"I know that you think it was Victoria but it wasn't"She said earnestly it was never like Penelope to lie.

"Then who did do it?"I asked and Penelope looked unwilling to tell me anything.

"I-I cant say..."She replied.

"What kind of an answer is that Penelope I am your best friend"I replied getting worried as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I cant tell you who it was because I didn't see them"