Lord Voldemort

After what seemed like hours the familiar creak of the cell door alerted me that someone had entered the room.Luckily I was right up in the corner behind a pillar and so could hide from whoever it was. I didn't hear any footsteps but I did hear the hissing of a snake right beside me.This made me jump and let out a gasp, not that either action would do anything to help me.

"I will not hurt you" A voice that was all too familiar stated from not so far away from me.

"Why have I been brought here in such way then?!"I snapped in reply, bringing my knees to my chest and resting my chin on them. The voice said nothing but in the darkness I felt a blanket go around my shoulders, I was after all only wearing a pretty floral, lace halter neck t-shirt and a beige floaty skirt to match with black pumps.

"T-thank you"Managing to repress a shiver at the feeling of the voice's cold hand on my cheek, wiping away the tears I had shed earlier.

"You have been crying"When I simply turned away from the voice in reply they did not make any attempt to re gain my attention but walked away, closing the cell door behind them and leaving the snake behind. Its bead like black eyes bored into mine with that look I would often earn from Tom if I had upset him.It was then I came to my senses, this was in fact Nagini and I had just been talking to an older Tom, no Voldemort, the dark lord, whatever his followers called him I would always know him as Tom Riddle.All the literally blood drain from my face.

With one last glance at Nagini who's face now looked as if it held a smirk, if that was possible for a snake, I got up and ran straight to the cell door. I made as much noise as possible and soon enough a short, chubby man with thin,wiry hair came down the stairs an angry expression on his ugly face, I may have pitied him had he not opened the cell door and slapped me across the face so hard I fell back onto the cold, hard floor, I did however taste the sweet smell of revenge when he fell unconscious upon seeing Nagini's teeth launch at him.

The fact that my hair was now covering my face didn't bother me as my first priority was to get out of here, but first I must get my wand. Getting up off the floor and as if sensing my intentions Nagni made to stop me from going any further but I managed to sprint up the stairs where I noticed a meeting was going on which made me slow. Every death eater ever hired was sat around the long oak dinner table.Pressing myself up against the wall I listened in the darkness with the only light coming in from the dinner hall I didn't notice Nagini slither past me into the room and onto her masters shoulder, telling him of my escape and that I was stood just next door. I froze in horror when I was met with a noseless,pale man in black robes, I hadn't even noticed him walking towards me because I was too busy focusing on the dark eyes I knew so well.

"What is it you want?"

"My wand" My voice sounded surprisingly strong as I managed to gather enough courage to reply to the man before me.All along he was just an older version of Tom, the result of making too many horcruxes, in a way he knew this would happen, he had told me himself that night on the Astronomy tower. His thin, lengthy hand extended and opened in front of me to reveal my wand.I took it hesitantly carefully watching him in case he tried anything, but nothing came of my suspicions. I gently tapped my wand against my palm to make sure it was in fact real and not some sort of replica causing Tom or should I say Voldemort to let out a chuckle.

"It is real my dear"Moving closer to me, almost cornering me in order to prevent me from escaping.

"I gather you can see yourself to your room"With a quick nod of my head I moved past him and walked as fast as my legs would allow me and closed the door behind me, using it as support to catch my breath. Everything seemed to be happening too quickly like it was unnatural, as if someone, somewhere was meddling with time and meddling with my life.