Meeting Ollivander

I first awoke to the sound of the wind, whistling it's tune outside the window. It was only then did I notice the unusual feeling of arms wrapped firmly around my waist.  Wriggling for a few minutes, I finally found myself facing Tom. He could of almost fooled me for being asleep, but I knew better, his eyes had moved whilst I had been turning to face him.

"Tom?" I just managed to croak out, my morning voice really wasn't the best. Instead of replying he simply groaned and pulled me closer towards him. We lay there happily, until there was a knock at the door, the person did not however, remember their manners, and in stepped Worm tail.

"M-my Lord?...I came to tell yo-" The poor man looked scared to death, his face was pale and his hair was falling out. While his clothes were dirty, and looked as though they had seen better days. This however, did not stop Tom from interrupting him.

"Why on earth are you stood all the way over there? Come closer!" Considering these were the first words Tom had spoken this morning, he sounded no less scary. Putting one foot in front of the other, Worm tail made his way over to the bed, standing beside it with his hands shaking.

"I-I came to t-tell you m-my Lord, that the meeting will begin in ten minutes. Your loyal followers are awaiting their leaders presence." At that Tom shot up, it was only then I realised that he had removed his shirt. Worm tail seemed it realise this too, as his gaze moved to his feet.

"I will be there in fifteen! God knows how many times they have made me wait! You will tell them that they are to wait in silence for me. Now get out!" As quickly as he had came, Worm tail was out of the room, the door slamming shut behind him.

"There was no need to be so rude! He is quite obviously scared by you"

"Good, let him be! I do not want my followers to love me, I merely want them to respect me, a little fear never harmed anyone" Tom lay back down onto the bed, wiping a hand through his black waves, which now resembled more of a jumbled birds nest, than actual hair.

"What are you doing? You need to get ready-" Before I could finish, I was pulled down onto the bed again. Held firmly by the waist, there was no way I was going to be able to get free anytime soon.

"I was so scared you would leave me" He whispered, I searched his eyes for any hint that he was joking, only to find none and realise he was being completely serious.

"Tom-" I was cut off by him pressing his lips to mine, now powerless, I could only allow him to push me under him. Holding my hands firmly either side of my head, I squirmed, just managing to let out little moans as Toms tongue brushed my teeth.

He was asking for access, anyone who was sane would have allowed him entry, but I was far from sane, and so gritted my teeth together in defiance. My triumphant smile did not last long, as Toms kiss grew needier, and his grip on my wrists grew tighter.

Little did I know of the tickle torture that awaited me, with one hand, he had managed to hold my arms above my head, while his free arm was able to tickle my stomach. I once again found myself squirming under his grip.

"Do you know how long I have waited for this, I have spent months changing your past to help you get better! I deserve some reward!" Tom had muttered jokingly into my ear, all the while I begged him to stop, now breathless, I had to open my mouth in order to be able to breathe properly. Taking advantage of this, Tom managed to force his tongue into my mouth, and so began a passionate war, which I can safely say I was losing.

Several painstaking minutes later, he pulled away, and planted a gentle kiss on my forehead. With Tom still hovering above me, we entered a stare down, as he brushed away the stray strands of auburn waves that had fallen in front my face.

"You will never know how much I have missed you, Clara" Frowning at his words, I snaked my arms around his neck. Gently pressing my lips to his.

"As much as I wish you to stay, your death eaters await" Letting out an exaggerated groan, he climbed out of the bed and began to dress. Quickly changing into his black robes, with a wave of his hand; he had turned back into the man he had looked before. Cold eyes,  and two slits for a nose. Once he had turned back to me, he let out a chuckle which sent chills down my spine,

"Don't act so shocked, I'm still the same, I just put on this appearance because it gets me more power. People fear me when I look like this, Clara. I want them to fear me, but you, you should never fear me. I will never intentionally hurt you, do you understand?" Nodding in reply only sent a few salty tears down my cheeks, upon noticing my reaction, Tom came to stand before me, wiping away a few stray tears and giving me a peck on the lips.

" I won't be long" Was all he said, before he exited the room and made for the dining hall. A few moments passed before I decided to follow him. Walking through the familiar hallways, I now found myself stood just outside the dining room, watching closely as Snape finally took his seat beside Tom. He had been late, while he had received no punishment, a few of the others had, so the whispers among the death eaters mainly consisted of how much a better mood the Dark Lord was in.

I had to admit, as I looked at the woman hovering above the table, I almost felt like bursting into the room and helping her down. However, I knew better than to do such a thing,     I would just have to hope nothing too bad happened to the poor woman.

As Tom spoke, I only managed to focus on the looks everyone have him, rather than the actual words he was saying. His followers all seemed to either wear grim expressions on their faces, showing that they did not want to be there, or they held dear in the pits of their eyes, either way, Tom had each and everyone of them under his control. I would have continued to watch and listen, had it not been for Nagni's beady eyes warning me not to stay any longer.

Silently stepping away, I wandered the house in the dark, until I found myself in the basement. Stood in front of the door, I peered into the blackness, my eyes found nothing, but I heard the distinct sound of someone gulping and heavy breathing.

"It's alright, I won't hurt you. Come here" Stretching my hand out to the dark, as a peace offering, unsure if it would work, but soon enough, an old man took my hand and stepped into the light.

"Who are you?"

"You may not know me, but I would recognise your pretty face anywhere, I remember giving you your wand" By his appearance, he looked insane, but his eyes have away that he was in fact very clever.

"Many know me as Ollivander"

"But how are you in here?" He moved closer to the door, now more sure that I was going to stick to my word, it was then that a deep cut revealed itself to me.

"You are hurt" Ollivander's eyes followed my gaze, and he merely shrugged. Passing it over as nothing to really be bothered about.

"I can heal that if you want" With a wary nod of his head, I began to heal his wound, the slightest brush of my fingers sent searing pain to his shoulder where the wound was located. So much so, that he ended up un-gritting his teeth, and letting out a loud yell. Which of course echoed through the manor. All too quickly, footsteps sounded at the steps above us.

"Hide" I muttered to Ollivander, who did not take a second to think about what I had just ordered him to do, instead shooting off as fast as his legs would carry him at his age.  Worm tail appeared round the corner, and a small smirk formed on his cracked lips.

"Well, well, what do we have here?"