What have I done?

"Explain!"I snapped and Tom looked up from his book,he was sat with one leg resting on the other lazily in the armchair beside the open fire place.To my surprise he smiled at me,smiled almost as if he had been expecting me.

"Well aren't you a happy bunny today"I merely rolled my eyes at his comment and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Why are there death eaters here?!"

"Wow,you have lived here with me for how long?And you still don't realize why the death eaters are here."Putting the book down Tom walked past me towards the front door.With him taking such long strides even I struggled to keep up with him but did so nonetheless. 

"The death eaters are here at my command,if you have a problem with it you talk to me"Tom muttered and wandered into the crowd of death eaters who were stood waiting for his orders on the lawn.

"Kill every mudblood you see,if you get caught and taken to Azkaban I will free you personally."With that in mind the death eaters began to apparate.I scoffed and began to walk back to my room only to hear footsteps behind me.

"Clara!"My pace quickened and even I was shocked at how fast I was managing to go.I turned the corner and pushed the door half shut when a foot prevented it from fully closing.

"Go away!"I screamed and tried with all my strength to push the door shut but it wouldn't budge.

"And leave you like this?No way!Can't we just talk about this?!"

"I don't want to talk,now go away!"I once more pushed and Toms grip seemed to loosen,he had personally given up trying to open the door and so stepped back.The second he did so I slammed the door in his face,locked it and sat in a strop on the bed.

"Clara,let me in!"He was pissed alright,you could tell just from the tone of his voice,even if he was masking it to seem calm with a tinge of annoyance,it really wasn't working though,I could see right through him.

"Don't be so bloody childish,act your age!"My eyes widened and I threw a pillow at the door which made a thump sound upon making contact with the beautifully carved oak door.

"Didn't you hear me?go away!"A few seconds of silence went by and my curiosity got the better of me.There was no noise coming from outside so surely Tom was gone,right?I slowly made for the door and hesitated turning the lock,did I really want to do this?He could still be out there.Feeling a new burst confidence go through me I opened the door and stepped just over the threshold,letting out a muffled scream of surprise when a hand went over my mouth and I was pushed back onto the bed.I began to thrash and squirm under Toms tight grip to no avail,he was too strong.

"Clara,just hear me out!"I stopped but he didn't let go,my wrists remained firmly on the bed held down by his hands.

"Fine"His grip loosened but remained,he knew exactly what I would do if he did let go.

"Are you annoyed at me?"

"Not exactly"

"Are you annoyed with Penelope?"

"Most certainly not!"

"Are you annoyed with one of my death eaters?"When I didn't respond a stray hair which was in my  eyes was brushed away gently.

"What did they do to you?"

"It wasn't aimed for me exactly,more Charlus or Penelope than anything else,but they performed the spell knowing I could have possibly been hit."Out the corner of my eye I noticed Toms jaw tighten.

"Who?"He grumbled and I waited for a few seconds to respond,should I tell him?

"It was Jeffery."I muttered and instantly my wrists were freed,Tom took long strides away from me presumably to find the death eater who had nearly killed me earlier,yes killed,or at least badly injure,even though I had a horcrux I still worried,what if I did just die and that part of my soul was left behind?Wait,the death eaters face,it reminded me of someone...but who?A flashback played in my mind,he was in a couple of the photos from my photo album which had my parents in.That death eater was my uncle and was most likely going to be killed any second now.Coming back to my senses I got up off the bed and sprinted after Tom.What have I done?