12 Grimmauld Place

"Headquarters? Headqaurter's of what?"

"Of The Order Of The Phoenix of course"I whispered causing the others to give me warning looks, I didn't understand why,it wasn't until I looked up and realized that practically every muggle on the street was sleeping with their windows open.

"Oh"

"Everything.Will.Be.Explained. Once we get back...now can we just leave!" Moody hissed and held his hand out so he could catch his broom, mine however nearly hit me because I had been too busy watching the flickering streetlight down on the end of the street.

"Stay in formation everyone...Don't take ranks if one of us is killed!" And then we were off, forty five minutes later and we were back outside 12 Grimmauld Place. In awe Harry's pace went as slow as a slug causing Moody to lose the will to live and move him out of the way to pass in the narrow corridor.I however, did remain behind him as to make sure I didn't have to put up with more of Moody's disapproving stare and Snape's constant glances, it was if he was trying to figure me out and it really gave me the creeps.

"Harry"

"Mrs Weasley" The fifteen year old boy seemed to brighten up upon seeing both Mrs Weasley and Sirius, whom I found out was his godfather.I stayed as quiet as possible until Mrs Weasley sent Harry upstairs to his room, which unfortunately turned her attention to me.

"Are you coming into the meeting?"

"If none minds, no I think I will just sneak upstairs...anyway I am sure I won't be missed" I replied and hotfooted it up the stairs when the door was opened by Kingsley to inquire what was taking Mrs Weasley so long. Regretting running up the stairs to the top, I pushed the door to my room open and literally felt my heart speed shoot up when I noticed that on the end of my bed sat the house elf, Dobby.

"Dobby?" It was at this point that he seemed to notice my presence for his little face lit up with glee, and he bounded towards me.

"Mistress!"Hearing the grumblings of the old house elf who worked at the Black house a couple sets of stairs down I slammed the door shut, as to not raise anymore suspicion.

"Dobby...I don't suppose you would mind telling me what exactly you are doing in my bedroom?"

"Well no of course not Mistress"

"Then why are you here?"

"I have come to give this to you"And with a snap of his fingers a letter appeared in my hands,although it only had this address and my name written on the front, I instantly recognized the handwriting, Toms, I would know it anywhere. As if it were some sort of virus I threw it back at Dobby who frowned and threw it back.

"I-I cannot take it back Miss, I have been ordered to bring it here"

"Dobby you don't have to take orders from anyone...your a free house elf"

"You knew? I don't remember getting the chance to tell you that in our brief meeting at Malfoy Manor"

"You didn't...Dobby you're wearing a black sock on your left foot" With his tennis ball green eyes he looked down to his foot to find he was indeed wearing a coal coloured sock. A knock sounded on the door behind me and I froze while Dobby simply ordered me to read the letter in private, leaving with another snap of his tiny fingers. Hiding the letter behind my back I opened the door, revealing the Weasley twins whom I had known for nearly three years.

"What do you want?!"I didn't mean to snap but I was tired after this evenings events and not to mention starving. Fred simply lifted up a pair of ears on a piece of string, sending me cheeky grins, when I cocked an eyebrow at them they obviously realized they would need to explain for me to get it.

"Extendable ears"George began.

"They can pick up sound as if they were a foot away from the door" Fred finished for him.

"And what is so important about them that I would want to know?"

"You can find out,follow us"Throwing my letter on the bed, I closed the door and followed the red headed teenage boys down a staircase where Hermione,Ron and Harry all stood, their arms resting on the banister.

"What are those?" Hermione demanded eyeing the pair of extendable ears curiously.

"Watch and learn" George smirked as he lowered one of the extendable ears down to the ground floor, he gestured for everyone to huddle closer as the voices began to sound from the ear he was holding.

"If anyone has a right to know its Harry,if it wasn't for Harry we wouldn't even know Voldemort was back,he's not a child Molly"Sirius's voice came first through the ear, the topic of course was not a surprise to any of us, Voldmort's return in his fourth year had sparked many more conversations a.k.a arguments about the boy's safety.

"Yes but he isn't an adult either,he is not James!"

"He is not your son"

"He is as good as!Who else has he got?"

"He has got me!"

"How touching Black, perhaps Potter will grow up to be just like his Godfather" Snape's voice broke in, causing Harry to frown and ask the others as to whether or not Snape was part of the Order.From what I knew he was some sort of spy for Dumbledore, but then there was no way to be sure which side he was on, most of the time he certainly acted more as though he were actually a death eater than a part of the Order...but then they would accept him more, nobody really liked Snape,the people who were part of the Order didn't anyway, but they put up with him.

"Stay out of this Snivellous!" The witty reply from Black was the last thing we managed to hear, just as the conversation began to get more interesting, Hermione's cat began to play with the ear, which in turn sparked furious whispers at the cat for it to stop, all of them failing miserably and Crookshanks running away, ear in mouth looking as proud as ever.Both Fred and George began to pull the string back up like mad men because seconds later Molly opened the door to the dining room and called the children down for dinner. I on the other hand headed back to my room, deciding I would read the letter first before I went down, so that I could burn it and make sure none laid eyes on it, if I guessed right the letter would give away things I would not wish most of the people in this house to know.Pushing the door open to my room I did a double take, there on my bed sat the Black family house elf, with my letter open and being read.