Good news and a birth

Ever since I had left Hogwarts and gotten my memory back the aurors had been putting up more of a search for me,funnily enough they hadn't come anywhere near Malfoy manor.They had got so desperate that they had even made me my own wanted posters planted tactfully around Knockturn Alley.

"Clara!There you are,I have been looking for you everywhere!"Isabelle began to ramble on disrupting my relaxation out in the garden basking in the sun while it was out.

"Well,now you have found me"I mumbled half asleep,who knew lying on a patch of grass on a summers day was so relaxing.

"Yes...I have"It sounded as though she didn't really know what else to say but I wasn't going to make conversation,I actually found her presence quite annoying,if I ever heard her high heeled shoes inside the house heading towards me I would often make a break for it.After a few minutes of silence I could eventually hear the blessed sound of her retreating back into the manor.I had just gotten comfortable once more when someones shadow got in the way of the sun.

"Can I help you?"

"Yes,yes you can actually,I am looking for a beautiful women who recently recovered from having Amnesia and I believe is somewhere in the gardens,I have something to tell her,you haven't seen her have you?"It was Tom,I couldn't help but smile,he was always charismatic,even if not many other people got to see it.

"I haven't seen her around but I will keep an eye out for her,what was it you wanted to tell her?"

"That I am completely and utterly in love with her"My smile grew wider what a charmer Tom was.

"How sweet,I am sure she feels the same way."I replied and put a hand over my eyes so I didn't get blinded by the sun.

"Anything else?"I continued intrigued.

"I have some good news for her...by Saturday she will be my wife"

"Thats amazing!"I gasped and crawled over to him,sitting in his lap and straddling him.

"I am glad you think so"He muttered and pecked me on the lips.

"I have some good news for you too"I began to out of nervousness play with his shirt buttons not daring to look him in the eye.

"And what would that be?"There was a hint of amusement in his voice,almost like he knew what I was going to say.

"I...um...am kind of pregnant"I said the last bit as quickly as possible.

"Oh I know"I gasped and my eyes widened before I shoved him back to the ground playfully.

"You do?"I smiled as he chuckled at my reaction and nodded.

"How?"At that he went silent which made me cock an eyebrow.

"Tom Marvolo Riddle you tell me how you found out this instant!"He gulped and just as he was about to speak someone yelled from by the house.

"Master,Mistress come quickly!"Within seconds we were up and running towards the house where Gabby stood by the double doors trembling,

"What is it?"I asked slightly out of breath once we reached her.

"Its Miss Isabelle-"Before the house elf could say anymore a defeaning scream was heard from upstairs.I rushed past Gabby and ran up the stairs to Isabelles bedroom.Upon entry I gasped,Isabelle was on the floor clutching her stomach in keeled over in pain.

"Isabelle!"I rushed over to her just as Tom had found his way to the room.

"Whats wrong with her?"Was he really that clueless?A women is pregnant and hes asking whats wrong with her when she is clutching her stomach and screaming in pain?Gosh I hope he isn't like this when I give birth!