Remembering

Aurors had been keeping a close eye on me ever since I had been allowed outside of the hospital wing.It bugged the heck out of me because none of them seemed to know what the word 'privacy' meant.The people who I know knew to be Penelope,James and Charlus Potter,had visited me almost every day for the past couple of days.Ever since the day I had woken up 'Doctor Cook' had been visiting frequently and making sure I had everything I needed which I thought was very sweet of him.

"So you don't remember anything,anything at all?"Penelope's voice broke me through my train of thought and I was brought back to reality.We often went on walks through the grounds to get me out of the hospital wing,I felt free being in such open space,but the aurors were never far behind.

"No,nothing"I replied giving a quick glance over my shoulder to the aurors who were eyeing me warily.

"You know we will help you get it back right?"I nodded at her making her smile as we entered what they liked to call the forbidden forest. 

"This is your chance"Penelope whispered in my ear which made me frown,what on earth was she talking about?

"Your chance to get away!"She continued and with a sense of urgency pushed me further into the forest,after we had been walking as far as we could get away from the aurors sight Penelope took my hand and soon we did what she called apparating into a village.As we landed everything came back to me,I had came here to meet with Penelope in this pub before the qudditch world cup,She was my best friend,with tears in my eyes I walked up to just outside the pub and put a hand on the sign.

"Clara?"I ignored Penelope as more memories began to come back,my times at school,Tom making horcruxes and him now being known as Lord Voldemort.All I knew was that I had to get to him,I had a sudden urge to run and so took off towards a manor house.

"Clara?!"I reached a big black gate,I knew this gate,it was the entrance to Malfoy manor where me and Tom had been staying for a while as aurors were after us.I opened the gate,pushing it open  and set off at a run once more with Penelope lagging behind out of breath,as usual.I burst through the double doors expecting to see someone around to point me in Toms whereabouts,after all it was a big house to lose somebody in,they could be anywhere.Despite this I had a feeling I knew where Tom was,I took off at a run through the halls until I reached another staircase which I ran up to the dining room.Death eaters were sat around the table in silence listening to their leader,who upon hearing my footsteps stopped talking,some of the death eaters gave me odd looks but that wasn't going to make me feel bad,nothing could break my happiness right now,I was overflowing with it.Finally,their leader turned around in their seat at the head of the table and I smiled at them,it was Tom,he looked...different,not human but still just as handsome as I remember him.

"Clara?"His voice was soft as though he thought he was dreaming causing happy tears to fall from my eyes.

"Its me,I remember"That was all it took for him to get up and rush over to me.

"You do?"I could tell by the look on his face that he couldn't believe it.When I nodded at him he cupped my face with his hands and brought me into a passionate kiss.I guess he didn't really care that every single one of his death eaters were watching completely confused as to what was going on.It was then I realized just how much I had missed this side to him ever since he had became Lord Voldemort he had never really shown his softer side,but this was more like the boy I had met in Wools orphanage all those years ago,the boy with whom I fell in love with and being by his side I knew everything would be alright,because together we would get through it.

AN:Just so you guys know I was planning on making this go out longer,so Clara not be able to remember for a while but seeming as she is pregnant I don't think it would make a lot of sense,plus none of you seemed too happy to have her forget everything,so now she has it back and is normal once again.Her loss of memory though was because the day the aurors had came to Hogwarts they had put this spell on her to make her keep forgetting so that they could change her into a new person (in other words steer her away from any contact with Tom Riddle in order to make her a better person).Hope this makes sense and thanks for reading!