A killers plan

It wasn't long before I found the group of boys huddled together outside near to where Hagrids hut was.A puff of smoke escaped from Lestranges mouth and at first I thought that it was just his breath but then realized they were smoking,even Tom was.Before any of them saw me I stepped into the shadows waiting for the opportune moment when Malfoy was alone and I could use the truth serum on him.

"So uh,My lord are you really going to stay with her?"I at first wondered what Matt had meant but it didn't take long to realize he was talking about me.

"Of course why wouldn't I?"Toms face went from slightly agitated by the boys company to holding himself back from punching one of them.

"Well,its just uh,we thought you might just be using her,for uh..."

"We?"Tom repeated taking another puff of his cigarette and the blonde haired boy nodded with wide eyes.

"You mean to say all of you thought that I was just going to leave Clara?"He continued raising his eyebrows at Matt who turned his gaze to the floor in shame while the others paled.

"How dare you!"Tom hissed and they all were now looking anywhere but at him,not even daring to look in his direction out of fear.The group of terrified boys backed up revealing empty beer bottles by the boulders,there must have been at least twenty plus lined up.

"We didn't mean anything by it!"Malfoy retorted and the others including Tom looked to him in shock.Seconds later Tom had Malfoy by the neck and up against the boulder next to them,knocking over a few beer bottles in the process.

"YOU DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING BY IT!I COULD KILL YOU RIGHT NOW FOR TALKING TO ME LIKE THAT!"Tom yelled and Malfoy began to laugh.

"Yeah like you would,your pathetic!"Malfoy wheezed out clearly losing oxygen as Toms grip tightened around his neck.

"Pathetic?I will show you who's pathetic"He sounded oddly calm as he let go of Malfoys neck causing the boy to slide down into a heap on the floor,just before he took a swing and his fist made contact with Malfoys face leaving him with a bloody nose.

"So weak!"Tom muttered walking away from the bloodied boy with the others and heading towards the forbidden forest in a noisy mob.I emerged from the shadows and walked over to Malfoy who flinched when I handed him a tissue to wipe his nose with,later giving him a bottle of water to drink.The poor boy didn't think anything of it as he gulped the liquid down...little did he know that I had put my newly made truth serum into it.

"Better?"I asked innocently and Malfoy nodded handing me back the next to empty water bottle.

"Much"He mumbled shortly before going into a daze and looking at me with a confused expression.

"Why am I here?"Good,the truth serum had done its job.I grabbed Malfoy by his wrist and pulled him up and lead him over to the cover of the shelter just next to the bridge leading back inside.

"You are here because I believe you can help me"Malfoy cocked an eyebrow apparently he still had his cockiness even when he was under the influence of truth serum.

"Oh of course baby!"Abaraxas exclaimed and wrapped his arms around my waist quickly pulling me to his chest,but I let out a squeal and batted his hands away taking a good few steps back for good measure.

"Not like that!You blithering idiot!"I hissed and Malfoy smirked obviously drunk.

"Is it true that Tom is planning on attacking another muggleborn?"Malfoy nodded nearly falling over his own feet but managed to regain his balance.

"Who?"

"Penelope Fudge"It was a simple answer but it was all I needed to know.Tom was planning on murdering my best friend just because of her blood type.

"Obliviate"I muttered and Malfoy fell to the floor in a heap,now he wouldn't remember anything of the last few minutes.

"Come on my lord don't be lady's boy!Stay and chill with us!"It was Toms friends.They didn't sound too far away so I grabbed an empty beer bottle and cigarette packet,taking off back inside heading for my room.Only two minutes after I had shut the door and hidden the beer bottle and cigarette packet,Tom had stepped inside with a smile on his face.

"What are you so happy about?"I raised an eyebrow at him as he made his way over to the bed and lay down next to me.I had been 'reading' my book on spells which I had rented from the library in order to revise for my fourth and final exam.

"I got to punch Malfoy in the nose,I have been looking for a reason to punch him for while now"I huffed pretending not to know anything about the incident.

"Well you better spill then,what was the reason you got to punch him?"I asked putting the book down onto the bedside table and propping my head up on my hand facing Tom.He went oddly silent for a moment before coming up with what was obviously an excuse,I could almost see a light bulb in his head come to life.

"We were playing a confessions game where you have to spin a bottle and whoever it lands on has to tell their deepest secret"Ok I had to admit that was a pretty good excuse I could of almost fallen for it,had I not known the actual reason.

"Its late,I better start my rounds,see you in a minute"He said and planted a kiss on my forehead before getting up and heading towards the door.

"What else were you doing out there Tom?"I asked and he froze,rooted to the spot.

"Smoking and drinking pints of beer?"I continued as the shocked boy turned around looking as guilty as ever.I got the bottle and cigarette packet and held it up in front of him.His face went passive,that must be his defence mechanism kicking in,not letting other people read his expressions.

"I don't know what you mean"Tom replied frowning a little and sounding calm but underneath I knew he was dying to get away.

"Oh I think you do.I saw you."

"You were out there?Spying on us?"His face expression went from passive to angry.

"Well,I wasn't spying on you I was-"

"I thought you knew that we weren't going to keep secrets from each other yet here we are!I trusted you to keep your word!"Tom yelled angrily taking a few steps towards me.

"Your one to talk,out smoking and drinking,you didn't even bother to keep your word then did you?!"He knew I was telling the truth,I could see it in his eyes,but it was unlike Tom to lose a fight,he didn't give in.Never.

"What else have you been keeping from me?That you have been with other girls?!"

"You know I would never do that!"He yelled in reply causing me to flinch,it seemed he had completely lost his cool,calm behavior.That was gone so from this point on I would have to tread carefully,in all the years I had known Tom never had I seen this side to him.

"Its hard to tell what you wouldn't do really,you are after all planning on murdering my best friend"My voice had gone emotionless and I was well aware the effect that it was having on him.

"It was you,you were the one who smashed the lantern in the library!"Realization crossed Toms face as he put the puzzle together.Tears sprung to my eyes and fell onto my cheeks as I nodded.His eyes went from my face to my stomach.

"You let out a groan of pain...why?Are you alright?"Unbelievable Tom had gone from happy,to angry,to emotionless,to worried.I had never known anyone change moods that quickly in my entire life.He made to reach out to me but I moved away and put my desk between us.

"I was worried about the baby then,but the nurse said its perfectly normal.So you can go back to planning to kill muggleborns now but I am hungry so I think I am going down to dinner.

"Clara"I ignored Toms pleas and left him the empty cigarette packet and beer bottle.

"No!Don't come near me!"I murmured and opened the door making sure to slam it shut.Tom was not going to get away with this.